• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lenda Murray @ 50 years old!!! HOT!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I disagree. I love male BB becaouse I want to achive that phisique, the ultimate male phisique (not homo). Most of us would like to look like Natzo's boy, Vaillant. Bodybuilding -> Testosterone ->Man. End of story.

Women have testosterone too. You forget that some women love female BB because THEY want to achieve that physique which they consider the ultimate female physique. Women can naturally bodybuild, how is that any different from a men naturally bodybuilding? Or both drugged, they both take steroids. Sure a male has more testosterone than a women but they are still injecting MORE of it into their system.

Your comment made you look intolerant and ignorant.

totally agree with you (except for the Ntazo's boy part.)

but Lenda is hot and she is and was no where near the female freaks of today.

Lenda back in the day was still sexy as hell.

So its ok for women to bodybuild as long as they fit into your sexual preferences? This is a joke.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dilated.

testosterone is a male predominant hormone and estragen is the female's. A Female injecting huge amounts of testorone physically and biologically will be closer to a male. Now that's not natural, actually you can see it they're dudes.

they dont have to fit in my sexual orientation but the fact that they're closer to being a man surely doesn't turn me on (and 99% of the people). Female bodybuilding is in decadence, and it plays a huge part in why bodybuilding cant generate more money and fan base.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dilated.

testosterone is a male predominant hormone and estragen is the female's. A Female injecting huge amounts of testorone physically and biologically will be closer to a male. Now that's not natural, actually you can see it they're dudes.

And a man injecting huge ammounts of testosterone is natural?... So you're saying biologically they are closer to a male? NO, one aspect, testosterone, thats it.... And physically closer to a male? Any female with any sort of muscle is closer to a male. All this talk about the Ultimate Male and what a female should look like insinuates that all women should look pudgy and soft considering that is what has been the apex of feminity and the ultimate woman for thousands of years.... and i know you like muscular girls.

they dont have to fit in my sexual orientation but the fact that they're closer to being a man surely doesn't turn me on (and 99% of the people). Female bodybuilding is in decadence, and it plays a huge part in why bodybuilding cant generate more money and fan base.

How is that even relevant? Male bodybuilding has nothing to do with what women find attractive. In fact, most Bodybuilding fans are male so sexuality is irrelevant but it all of a sudden becomes relevant when it comes to female BBing? Female bodybuilding is unpopular because people like you and mvsf1 are too busy being sexually disgusted by the bodybuilders as oppose to appreciating the same thing they appreciate in male bodybuilding. Freaky women dont turn me on but i appreciate a good physique onstage... Obviously its you're opinions and preferences which should be respected just like the opinions and preferences of anybody who is prejudice, racist and/or intolerant.

ten black cocks

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I just have two conditions for female... should have a pretty face and does not have a penis... I dont mind the rest of the stuff! I had hots for Sandy as I said before and I have hots for Adele (she is not a BBer but just wanted to explain my point) so yeah for me body type isnt that important...

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Personally I just have two conditions for female... should have a pretty face and does not have a penis... I dont mind the rest of the stuff! I had hots for Sandy as I said before and I have hots for Adele (she is not a BBer but just wanted to explain my point) so yeah for me body type isnt that important...

I have huge hots for Adele, I dont even mind she's a bit fat. We would sweat it out, together.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adele is awesome, beautiful voice with beautiful personality! Although... as much as Im a fan of Adele, I am not sure what you meant by "We would sweat it out, together." I hope you meant Adele and you... because I'm not getting a three way regardless of how badly I want a women :D ask Dilated I'm sure he must be into this kindda thing too :p

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Adele is awesome, beautiful voice with beautiful personality! Although... as much as Im a fan of Adele, I am not sure what you meant by "We would sweat it out, together." I hope you meant Adele and you... because I'm not getting a three way regardless of how badly I want a women :D ask Dilated I'm sure he must be into this kindda thing too :p

I did not mention you name in my post, dont try to have a swordfight with someone that just stated this was a duet with Adele.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
ten black cocks

sorry dilated not every women with muscle is closer to a man, here are the examples:

284042_219586121418816_148444865199609_7-1.jpg
attachmentphpattachmentid10465stc1d12011-1.jpg

do you see the difference? do you see what the abuse of a male hormone does to women's body?

And separating sexuality from the bodybuilding aspect of viewing the physique... how can you admire a female physique ( its a female physique) that is closer to what a man physique should be. How can you admire the aesthtics of that physique when what makes that person a female is no longer there (and i'm going beyond the basic vagina).

what I mean is you have the male and the female physique and both should be improved, but female bodybuilding today is trying to follow men's bodybuilding, at the costs of using the same drugs, at the cost of her voice, at the cost of their hair and at the cost of their clit.

we are showing something only less than 1% of the women would like to achieve while on the men side we're showing someone that almost evryone would want to achieve (maybe not at the pro level but somewhere in between). And that shows in the difference of number of shows and their audience, magazine and supplement contracts and in prize money.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I would only pork Adele for her money and voice lol.... I do not find her attractive, She is very pretty and well presented but at the end she wakes up with no make up, ****ed up hair and very fat.... She wakes up on a bed made of money but looking unappealing to me none the less.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Natzo, we will have to agree to disagree.

Most men and women would find this to be repulsive..

JulianaMalacarnecalves252Blegs252852529-1.jpg

I find Juliana Malacarne to be so fvcken fine... One of those attractions that makes you feel primal, you want her and you feel the desire in your gut (and cock) lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adele oh wow, would not hit
you guys have fun
I guess photoshop can make any blob attractive

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Natzo, we will have to agree to disagree.

Most men and women would find this to be repulsive..

JulianaMalacarnecalves252Blegs252852529-1.jpg

I find Juliana Malacarne to be so fvcken fine... One of those attractions that makes you feel primal, you want her and you feel the desire in your gut (and cock) lol

I'd hit her, she's not masculine like Iris, she still holds the femine look. That's my point. And I bet you most men and women like that physique.

Damn Lanois.......!!!!!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously? You choose a picture of her in motion with her chin down while wearing a bad dress and use that as evidence... and man those "photoshop editors" at Grammy must be given some kindda award for their awesome runtime Photoshopping because all the time she was singing Rolling in the deep I couldn't stop imaging smother her face with a thousand kisses :)
She is adorable... IMHO Taylor Swift is the only singer who has a face more adorable than Adele... the rest are through bread skanks!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHY WHY DO THEY INJECT s**t INTO THEIR LIPS......

Cory is beautiful as it is why the hell do that s**t to yourself!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rxmuscle is an infected site..please dont post links from it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
WHY WHY DO THEY INJECT s**t INTO THEIR LIPS......

Cory is beautiful as it is why the hell do that s**t to yourself!

damn Cory is my MILF!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I would say GILF lol

ten clits