• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Leo Ingram [robbed?] (NEW YORK PRO)

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check in the 90's? so when dorian won his las olympia he wasnt bloated and a little soft?
Oh come on man, I'm pretty sure you understood what I meant. I didn't especially point out Dorian as an example. What I meant was that overall they did look better at the 90's.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh come on man, I'm pretty sure you understood what I meant. I didn't especially point out Dorian as an example. What I meant was that overall they did look better at the 90's.

I agree :xyxthumbs:, but the 90's also had much better "talent" per se.. but I would expect the reason why they looked as good as they did is why many of them dropped/died off :e5dunno:

Lisu

Lisu

He has bad sponsors, they didn't make him place higher, let's face it's sponsors rule the sport.

B

BM77

I was at the show and I had him top 3, maybe in second place. He was huge and good condition. He got screwed big time.

tp_88

tp_88

I would love to see him qualify for the Olympia in Houston!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably the result of a bad inyection.

I was thinking that it looks like a zit, in all honesty. If how could hit condition he would look amazing

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he just needs to fix his hamstrings and calves. those are the only things that reeally stand ou to me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks great, needs calves tho