• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lesukov discussion thread.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only weakness is his height.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lee06.jpg

251328414_26b626b955-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Priest is the man!! i mean....the little man!!

F

Freak

In a recent interview he said he's been focusing on his back for some time now, training it twice a week. 3/4 of his workouts aimed towards getting more back thickness and 1/4 on width. So one workout for thickness only and the other - half thickness, half width. Regarding his weaknesses, most obvious - his calves need to be brought up, glutes, overall conditioning, mainly in the lower half of his body, especially from the back - hams and glutes once again.. Oh and he should get that gyno under control as it's becoming more apparent...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His comparison with Lee is an insult to Lee... Lee at the same age was far far ahead of what/where he is right now!

You have to be super critical to point Lee's weaknesses especially at that age... because Lee had very good leg separation and good enough back separation at that age! It was only when Lee got into Mass game did he loose leg and back muscle separation! ...anyways please do not compare this over-cooked kid with a legend!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
too bad paki, we already did. The fact of the matter is that Alexey is more complete then Priest ever was. Im not saying he is better then priest im just saying he is more complete.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair comparison or not, at this point, it seems that Lesukov can be better and achieve more than Priest. But first he has to turn pro.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL@ paki.

i'm just gonna say a word... CHEST.

and that alone doesn't make priest complete.

just for the sake of comparisons.

leepriest01-1.jpg

AL7-1.jpg

normal_IMG_0696-1.jpg

normal_IMG_0701-1.jpg

lee-priest-2.jpg

Lesukov structure is near perfect.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lesukov can be like 10 lbs heavier and then just focus on coming in conditioned show after show.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lesukov is better then priest. priest had back and chest problems plus once he turned 19 improved less year to year then dexter jackson.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff