• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lets start a fight!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Pakiman is an infidel

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• achmed.gif
    achmed.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now we're talking; this is how you start a fight!
Thank You for going aginst your nature and not writing a 500 word essay, for once!

Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.

lulzQQQQQQ

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It took you 10000 long & lame posts to reach this conclusion.... and I'm the slow one? WOW!

lulzQQQQQQ

Aaawww you found that funneee... cho chweat, dont forget virtual BJs for uncle tim now, ok cheawtee?

Paki should kill himself.

Now now dont confuse me with your Dad, Son!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
in before Line bans Paki.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
er....

Summary:
paki's avi is shopped
There's a lack of sister's pics
10,000>8,995

this thread is great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that you guys actually think by 10000 I meant 1+9999 goes to show how trivial & childish brains you have... if I were referring to actual number of Tim's posts then even 8,956 wouldnt have been right because 8,956 weren't posted in reply to my posts... I wasnt even a member at Mecca since when he posting these loooong posts, killing time between Centrelink visits!10000 was just an arbitrary large number to point out Tim's "quickness" in realizing I was "slow"!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Tim isn't an Aboriginal, he doesn't need centrelink.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The fact that you guys actually think by 10000 I meant 1+9999 goes to show how trivial & childish brains you have... if I were referring to actual number of Tim's posts then even 8,956 wouldnt have been right because 8,956 weren't posted in reply to my posts... I wasnt even a member at Mecca since when he posting these loooong posts, killing time between Centrelink visits!10000 was just an arbitrary large number to point out Tim's "quickness" in realizing I was "slow"!

LOL if you think timbo slice took you seriously.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Stupid thread is stupid.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
as of this post paki has posted 1,164 dumb things lolololol

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Pickle's posts are infinitely less dumb than anything you have ever posted anywhere.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thank you for your infinitely interesting contribution... feel free to drop in with your virtual BJ skits for anyone posting against me, any time!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ hey look, skippy posted something that isnt so serious and alpha male-ish! we got some good out of this thread.

on a serious note, why isnt this thread locked? lol i think by the terms of service paki can get banned for making this thread if the mods felt extra uptight.