• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lionel Beyeke Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
re: Lionel Beyeke Updates - Official Thread

Lionel Beyeke yesterday fresh off of his 2016 San Marino Pro win!

Merci à vous les amis pour vos messages, votre soutien et pour toutes les photos et vidéos dont vous partagez depuis quelques temps...
Ça fait plaisir
Gros bisous à vous et bon week-end

Thank you friends for your messages, your support and for all the photos and videos that you share for some time...
It's nice
Big kisses to you and good weekend

Lionel Beyeke

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Lionel Beyeke talking about the 2017 Arnold Classic. Lionel Beyeke came in 4th!
Je tenais à vous remercier mes amis pour vos multiples messages d'encouragement ça fait plaisir . Comme vous savez j'ai fini 4ème à l'Arnold Classic Columbus 2017. Ya des choses lorsqu'elles arrivent, ne s'explique pas. Comme vous me connaissez je suis plutôt de ceux qui ne se plaigne de rien. Je pense tout simplement que mon corps a besoin de repos. Je vais faire un break. Histoire de laisser mon corps récupérer comme il faut, en fin de pouvoir attaquer les choses sérieusement pour Mr Olympia 2017 si Dieu veut. Je n'ai quasiment pas eu de repos depuis janvier 2016 j'ai enchaîné concours après concours. Faut savoir écouter son corps. Je remercie le Seigneur pour tout ce qu'il fait pour moi tout les jours. Je ne vais rien vous apprendre en ce qui me concerne, j'ai un rêve et un objectif à atteindre et grâce à Dieu je sais que je vais l'atteindre. Merci encore à vous...
ENGLISH
I would like to thank you friends for your many messages of encouragement. As you know I finished 4th at the Arnold Classic Columbus 2017. There are things when they arrive, does not explain. As you know me, I am rather of those who do not complain of anything. I just think that my body needs rest. I'll take a break. History to let my body recover properly, in the end to be able to attack things seriously for Mr Olympia 2017 if God wants. I have hardly had any rest since January 2016 I chained competition after competition. You have to know how to listen to your body. I thank the Lord for all he does for me every day. I am not going to tell you anything about myself, I have a dream and an objective to achieve and thanks to God I know that I will reach it. Thank you again ...
Lionel Beyeke

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Check out Lional Beyeke's back!

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

It's another back day! Can you guys see the progress? How do you think Lionel is going to do in the 2017 Mr. O?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Lionel Beyeke from yesterday

Do not let yourself be distracted when you have a goal in view at this level of the competition every detail counts

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Lionel has always been an enigma of sorts. Great structure and size without the bloated midsection, yet he has had issues with conditioning. When he is dialed in, he looks fantastic. I know him personally from ghostwriting his column in FLEX and am always rooting for him. Viva la France!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is a good guy but a little off the deep end into religion now. His fb page says all he needs is jesus or something. :newangel: would rather he said all he needs is a mr o title.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This was Lionel Beyeke's post on the death of Dallas McCarver
Lord it's really sad news that I learned today of the death of Dallas McCarver I do not even have the words to describe my sadness ... when I think not long ago that we were On stage together. My GOD I am really disgusted. All my prayers go to his family and those close friends whom the Lord Jesus Christ strengthens them in this moment of distress.Rest in peace my friend

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Flex Friday for Lionel Beyeke!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Lionel Beyeke Updates - Official Thread

Lionel Beyeke looking tight in the off season.
This was from about an hour ago.

It's amazing how time goes so fast it's crazy ?
But always thank God for Blessing me

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Lionel Beyeke 5 years ago. Do you think he will look like this at the Arnold Classic?
9ff2ff3964985475ddd1ba80e0a45036-1.jpg