• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

look its miami!(hilarious!!!)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha your completely wrong dude, no one in my family looks like a beaner everyone is cracker white, my friggin little sister has redish hair for god sake

Ill have to agree with Miami you do look like a beaner, and now you are going to say I look like a Jewish Chink right :cardulikesmen:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ill have to agree with Miami you do look like a beaner, and now you are going to say I look like a Jewish Chink right :cardulikesmen:

cause maybe i was always working on the farm, and i have a darker face then the rest of my body asshole, just cause my last name is simple and not something they did real fast to get your family outta poland like jadbvwfkjlagdv, :keke: dont hate

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weapon

i think you really should change the way you talk, you don't need to put mother f'er and asshole and all that stuff in every post ;)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weapon are you saying you don't have any hispanic heritage in you? you do look like you have some. isn't Giro a mexican/hispanic last name?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yea thats what i was sayin too..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weapon are you saying you don't have any hispanic heritage in you? you do look like you have some. isn't Giro a mexican/hispanic last name?

its italian, my great grand parents moved from italy or france(idont remember) to cuba, my moms ancestors are irish, my parents got married and moved to new jersey and a few years later i was born, im not denying my parents were born in cuba, but im not a beaner, i dont even speak spanish for fucks sake

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

its italian, my great grand parents moved from italy or france(idont remember) to cuba, my moms ancestors are irish, my parents got married and moved to new jersey and a few years later i was born, im not denying my parents were born in cuba, but im not a beaner, i dont even speak spanish for fucks sake, i was born in north bergen new jersey and raised in florida/NC/tennesee/SC and so on lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
weapon

i think you really should change the way you talk, you don't need to put mother f'er and asshole and all that stuff in every post ;)

if he stops saying stuff like that... then you have to stop bieng a twat? :wutyousay:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whos that chick in your signature Tony? :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its italian, my great grand parents moved from italy or france(idont remember) to cuba, my moms ancestors are irish, my parents got married and moved to new jersey and a few years later i was born, im not denying my parents were born in cuba, but im not a beaner, i dont even speak spanish for fucks sake, i was born in north bergen new jersey and raised in florida/NC/tennesee/SC and so on lol

oh ok i can see that. forgive me though but you do look like you are part mexican. but i can see italian roots too.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ok i can see that. forgive me though but you do look like you are part mexican. but i can see italian roots too.

maybe in pictures dude, but if you see me in real life you wouldnt think ima mexican, honestly. no thinks im mexican lol just you guys

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe in pictures dude, but if you see me in real life you wouldnt think ima mexican, honestly. no thinks im mexican lol just you guys

Just looked at ure facebook all I see is Mexicaness all over :uhoh2:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the fuck is all this beaner talk...