• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LUKE WOOD 7 WEEKS OUT ATLANTIC CITY PRO

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, I just call them as I see em brotha. If you wanna get into it with me be my guest, if not move on :tiphat:
You saying you can give it but can't take it... I see....

some of your comments just really bug me.. you come off very cocky and arrogant.. i was not bashing your physique at all, i was just stating the fact that your comments are a bit harsh at times.. i even agree with you to a degree about the mans structure, but in all honesty you hardly ever have anything good to say about Pro's.. why dont you shut up and become a pro yourself? and then maybe you can let your body do the talking and not your mouth..

edit- I actually remember not too long ago in chat when i posted a pic of Fouad Abiad and you said something.. like ugghhh looks like a big juice head.. shame dude.. shame..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did the michelin man aka serb just knock on braaq's physique??? :uhoh2: perhaps you missed the thread where braaq posted photos? must be the case :tiphat:

he doesn't really look that bad IMO. not great structure sure but he still looks alright. i agree with lifterdead people should try not to harp on stuff like that (too) much.

i wasn't bashing Braaq's physique.... you can bash me all you want man.. i have a real life other then a bb forum.. you should try it out.. its quite fun.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some of your comments just really bug me.. you come off very cocky and arrogant.. i was not bashing your physique at all, i was just stating the fact that your comments are a bit harsh at times.. i even agree with you to a degree about the mans structure, but in all honesty you hardly ever have anything good to say about Pro's.. why dont you shut up and become a pro yourself? and then maybe you can let your body do the talking and not your mouth..

edit- I actually remember not too long ago in chat when i posted a pic of Fouad Abiad and you said something.. like ugghhh looks like a big juice head.. shame dude.. shame..

:49: you seem to think anyone who says something you don't like or has an opinion you don't approve of is "cocky and arrogant" :wutyousay: I don't know what to tell, other than I am a confident person and if I post something I generally know what I am talking about. If I bash someone's physique, maybe I can come off less critical.. all I know is I have a PREFERENCE for bodybuilding physiques and Luke Wood does not fall into that category. Neither does Jay Cutler, I just don't like the blocky, disproportioned, abnormal looking physiques. So sue me, as for Fouad Abiad.. yes that was a bit harsh. He does have a great physique and always comes in shredded and IMO has been screwed on more than one occasion. However, his new size gains are really taking away from his aesthetics.
As for my body doing the talking, I pretty much have. I have achieved more than you without all the drugs, but I have not plans or desire to do what I would have to do with my body that the pros do. I am by far not the best nor is my physique flawless. But I have worked my ass off for what I have for 8 years now, and yes I am proud of what I have accomplished. I do have respect for all of their hard work, sacrifice, and passion for the sport. I don't have to like their physique they bring though and I have every right to voice my opinion. :tiphat:

Shadow

Shadow

Well I must be blind. I think Luke has great structure and his weak points are all coming up. He's worked hard on his arms and chest these last few years and it's noticeable. He's one of the few pros that I know of who's in shape year round and when he does a guest pose he always looks great, not like some butterballs that we've all seen. If you're just judging off pictures I can maybe understand some of the comments on here but when you see the guy in person it's another story altogether.

warpig

warpig

great delts, should do great

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wasn't bashing Braaq's physique.... you can bash me all you want man.. i have a real life other then a bb forum.. you should try it out.. its quite fun.

yes i'm sure. what am i at like 8 posts a day or something? yes this forum is clearly my life :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I must be blind. I think Luke has great structure and his weak points are all coming up. He's worked hard on his arms and chest these last few years and it's noticeable. He's one of the few pros that I know of who's in shape year round and when he does a guest pose he always looks great, not like some butterballs that we've all seen. If you're just judging off pictures I can maybe understand some of the comments on here but when you see the guy in person it's another story altogether.

I agree, he has definitely worked on his weak points. And he does look better, I guess I am still judging him by his past appearances and older pics. He doesn't look that bad in these, I will say that for sure because there are far worse as you say.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
delts reminds me of levrone, and his arms only looks a bit small because of his huge delts...

i think he looks good, i would give my balls to look like that :imcoolurnot:

team flex

team flex

idk why you guys judge this guy so much.... it does not matter cause if he loves what he does then fuck it ...... alot of you guys wish you looked half as good as he does and that includes me...so dont judge on his structure cause alot of you dont have it.....its just what i think

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk why you guys judge this guy so much.... it does not matter cause if he loves what he does then fuck it ...... alot of you guys wish you looked half as good as he does and that includes me...so dont judge on his structure cause alot of you dont have it.....its just what i think:wutyousay:

If we are talking about who we would want to look like then I would not pick Luke Wood, I would pick someone with an outstanding physique that is pleasing to the eye like Victor Martinez, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf.. those are the types of physiques I admire and appreciate more.
As I said before, yes I was a bit to critical about him. But I was not knocking his drive or passion for the sport, just that he is not genetically gifted compared to most top bb's in our sport. And it isn't "judging" as you put it, it's called an opinion :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep this on topic, and knock off the flaming.

Extinguisher1.jpg

team flex

team flex

[/If we are talking about who we would want to look like then I would not pick Luke Wood, I would pick someone with an outstanding physique that is pleasing to the eye like Victor Martinez, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf.. those are the types of physiques I admire and appreciate more.
As I said before, yes I was a bit to critical about him. But I was not knocking his drive or passion for the sport, just that he is not genetically gifted compared to most top bb's in our sport. And it isn't "judging" as you put it, it's called an opinion QUOTE]the funny thing is that im not talking about you alone... and you are right its an opinion but even though i have my own "OPINION" about him and as well as about what other people choose to say.... i will agree with you on the few bodybuilders that you chose those are top knotch guys....