• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Yes I have to rotate to atleast 4-6 sites when I do Ed or eod injections brother aspercreme works for !e kills pain and the itch

D

dpile

Thank you, yes it was a huge help. Today I did tren shot in thigh. I used to go there when I started trt. No problem at all. I will rotate all spot you told me about. And like you said it's just about a different spot everyday. Perfect. You remain the man.

D

dpile

Yes I have to rotate to atleast 4-6 sites when I do Ed or eod injections brother aspercreme works for !e kills pain and the itch

All I had was Benadryl cream. It worked just about right away. I will get aspercreme. It was strange I've never had it. I did thigh inject today so the rotation is on. I will get back to you prob end of week.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

All I had was Benadryl cream. It worked just about right away. I will get aspercreme. It was strange I've never had it. I did thigh inject today so the rotation is on. I will get back to you prob end of week.
About 4 out of ten shots do it to me crazy itchy

D

dpile

I have not had an other itchy one again. I just did thighs, no itch at all. I think Ill do the everyday tren shots thighs, shoulders, and the every 3 day tren test and mast shot in glutes. I don't want to sound like a baby tri's and Bi's are a little scary. It's like everything scary until you do it once then routine.

D

dpile

Back and bi's day
Dead lift
5x5 400 lbs. I know not a lot but that is all the weight I have at home. I do go slow, and do no drop the weight
DB ROWS
5 SETS 8-10 ONE ARM AT A TIME NO REST UNTIL ALL SETS ARE DONE.
Barbell 1 arm shrugs. I know weird with a barbell, but for me traps are SCREAMING
4X20-FAILURE ON ALL SETS
Bi's
BB CURLS 2 SETS 10-12
SEATD INCINE DB CURLS 2 SETS FAILURE AROUND 15
HAMMER CURLS
TRIED TO DO 3 SETS OF 20. FAILED. AROUND 15 , I GUESS I COULD FAILAT WORSE THINGS.
Yesterday;
100 mg test c
50 mg tren ace
300 mg mast e
10 mg nova
.5 mg adex
.5 anti-p
Today
50 mg tren ace
10 mg nolva
food
both days same except mea 1
meal 1 after lifting whey, berries, oats blended up.
meal 2 8 eg whtes 2 whol eggs 1 cup oats
meal 3 meat loaf sweet potato salad
meal 4 same
meal5 casein
I weigh 10 lbs more then when the contest started. I don't see any real difference. The fat calipers say a lower number, I don't really go by what they say the fat % is, I just want it to keep going down.It slowly has been. But slow is better. So we have about 10 weeks left. will keep bustin it, and this lower stomach and back fat will go away. I hope everyone is progessing the way they want.

D

dpile

Yes as you know I never had the tren e as you told me do not do it. you posted a lot of stuff about tren and how it can mess with you, relationship problem, work problems, all of it really. And you said just always remember what you are doing and take a breath. You could not have given better advise, as tren wants to make every little thing a huge problem, just don't let it. Easier said than done but I try.
Me too!!!.
Let me know or see when tren starts to change u.
I get a bloat at first week then 2nd and 3rd water and bloat off and fat is melting.
Tren is magic to me!!

Ok I believe the tren has really started kicking. The pumps are going on, I am holding some water, but that will go away, I had night sweats for the first few days after starting the tren, pretty bad sweats, but that has slowed way down. Feeling warm all the time. Able to do more reps before I fail, nothing over the top but it's starting to get good. super calm like more so than usual. But I'm only about 2 weeks in to the tren. Maybe Because I've done it before and had the super aggressive, nasty, get out of the car to deal with people rage before, I'm compensating, since It's not my first go round, I know it gets harder the longer I go but really nothing but great stuff so far. I'm still using up the last of the..... Am I allowed to say the brand, prob not. Any way I've had it for 9 ish months still great stuff, and I have 4 more vials, that should be just enough to explode put on 50 lbs of muscle and drop about 10 lbs of fat in 10 weeks right. That's what I read on the internet anyway. that is a joke, don't kill me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes as you know I never had the tren e as you told me do not do it. you posted a lot of stuff about tren and how it can mess with you, relationship problem, work problems, all of it really. And you said just always remember what you are doing and take a breath. You could not have given better advise, as tren wants to make every little thing a huge problem, just don't let it. Easier said than done but I try.
Me too!!!.
I get a bloat at first week then 2nd and 3rd water and bloat off and fat is melting.
Tren is magic to me!!

Ok I believe the tren has really started kicking. The pumps are going on, I am holding some water, but that will go away, I had night sweats for the first few days after starting the tren, pretty bad sweats, but that has slowed way down. Feeling warm all the time. Able to do more reps before I fail, nothing over the top but it's starting to get good. super calm like more so than usual. But I'm only about 2 weeks in to the tren. Maybe Because I've done it before and had the super aggressive, nasty, get out of the car to deal with people rage before, I'm compensating, since It's not my first go round, I know it gets harder the longer I go but really nothing but great stuff so far. I'm still using up the last of the..... Am I allowed to say the brand, prob not. Any way I've had it for 9 ish months still great stuff, and I have 4 more vials, that should be just enough to explode put on 50 lbs of muscle and drop about 10 lbs of fat in 10 weeks right. That's what I read on the internet anyway. that is a joke, don't kill me.

I hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!! For everyone on the tren I really hope all is well.

- - - Updated - - -

I also read that tren can help me get taller, so 2 inches taller and gobs of muscle, Look out Mountain man.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Me too!!!.
Tren is magic to me!!

Lol!!
As long as your tren is g2g u straight.
And it is.
No brands!! Only Mb4 teams stuff!
But do u have orange tren or yellow???
I have yellow from then and it's fire!!!

I treat all of mine like 100mg I pay no attention to rest that is me!!!

Something I can harness the aggression.
Most of time it's from higher test or estro it gets bad
I only run test tren 50:100, 50:75, or 1:1 of 50-100 of each.

And 6 weeks or 8 way enough for me!!!

No gains from the way i use tren maybe 6 lbs to replace fat loss

D

dpile

I have orange, that is the left over one. You know the brand. And I have 4 new vials of yellow. It's really a completely different look, much lighter than the orange, got it at the same place. I run the test low 200 mg tren higher 350 per week right now, working toward 525 per week and I do mast e at 600 per week. I take nolva 10 mg per day (lump is pretty much gone, very, very tiny.) adex .5 2 times a week and anti p .5 2 times per week. I hope I'm doing tis the way you instructed me. would be happy to gain 6 lbs of muscle to replace 6 lbs of fat. You said it, no take backs. If you see any glaring errors please let me know . Thanks again Sir.

D

dpile

what is this anti-p caber what ever make you guys feel like? I feel like a teenager. I have an idea as to what it is used for but, I'm looking for what it make you feel like.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

what is this anti-p caber what ever make you guys feel like? I feel like a teenager. I have an idea as to what it is used for but, I'm looking for what it make you feel like.
Great work so far Brother I'm impressed
I have not used caber yet but I see allot of guys using it to prolong sex,it's used as a premature ejaculation med also

D

dpile

Thank you. I sex part is cool, I just want any more gyno problems. Maybe I'm over cautious.

D

dpile

Since I started tren seems arms shoulders traps are way out running traps. I did not notice that last time. Is this just the way it goes sometimes. I really concentrate on feeling my chest during the workouts, try to make sure there is as little shoulder and tri involvement as I can. I'm not complaining about the sweet delts traps and arms, just curious.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Since I started tren seems arms shoulders traps are way out running traps. I did not notice that last time. Is this just the way it goes sometimes. I really concentrate on feeling my chest during the workouts, try to make sure there is as little shoulder and tri involvement as I can. I'm not complaining about the sweet delts traps and arms, just curious.
There is an abundance of receptors in our traps and delts which are utilized the greatest by tren ... It's one way of GUESSING whether or not someone is running gearz.

Oh how I love the positive effects of tren...

D

dpile

There is an abundance of receptors in our traps and delts which are utilized the greatest by tren ... It's one way of GUESSING whether or not someone is running gearz.

Yes Sir tren is my favorite, How about just shoot the tren into the pecs, Prob not going to do anything.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Yes Sir tren is my favorite, How about just shoot the tren into the pecs, Prob not going to do anything.
Well as there is zero proof spot injections work a lol test in the pec could help u get a better mind muscle connection ,and the inflammation it would cause would actually make it bigger.

And then there are few that swear by the spot injection. I never had my significant results usi g that method.

D

dpile

I've heard they do nothing. Thank you. Just reaching.

D

dpile

Hey sorry boys. I was in the hospital with pneumonia for a few days. I just starting to feel better. I will be back posting. It's been over a week since last tren shot. And all other shots. I hope I didn't f this up, by getting sick. In the hospital they were saying that all this night sweating is part of it. The whole time, I'm thinking yep part of it with tren. So I just hop back on and keep on trucking. Or is there a better way?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hey sorry boys. I was in the hospital with pneumonia for a few days. I just starting to feel better. I will be back posting. It's been over a week since last tren shot. And all other shots. I hope I didn't f this up, by getting sick. In the hospital they were saying that all this night sweating is part of it. The whole time, I'm thinking yep part of it with tren. So I just hop back on and keep on trucking. Or is there a better way?
Oh no! I'm glad u are ok brother...

D

dpile

Thank you Sir. It was a bit unpleasant but here I am. I feel like lifting. I always feel like lifting when I come on here. I'm not sure it's a good idea yet, but I've had bad ideas before.