• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4bteam transformation run!!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Trying to put on a much quality size before prep begins and then get back at it. Be scaling cardio down though due to having about 16 weeks and keep food at a decent amount
Tbh the cut was actually not bad at all yours be amazed at how high my carbs and food are even now
That cut must been rough on you Chad, but it's the results that count and you've gotten as lean as you can be. If your next show is close, I may take a trip and cheer you on!
U should have hit growth spurt.
U knew that little trick, huh!!
Always after the cut down, growth spurt once training and carbs re-introduced after depletion!!!
Cell uptake with very open arms!!
I've put 8lbs on This week? full as hell
Dat rebound doe

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Just had a nice brunch. Slowly riding this small rebound out before prep. Up about ten lbs and full, vascular and hard as nails. Oh bought a little toy too.
fadce5be14b317d7cdb4aed703d24f2d-1.jpg
a890529dfb6754b17ca7180e6683617f-1.jpg
e41c8f180fa884307166961039256079-1.jpg

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Looking good and look what a nice meal can do for you!

Nice ride btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome and bet soon you'll be growing into your show.

- - - Updated - - -

October 13th east coast cup in new Haven, Ct
Noted and I should have no problem attending that show, considering it is a Saturday.
If i am off on my 6 days I my take the trip myself.
My flyer miles will accumulate flying 15/6 for job.
Mini vacation...
Never know.
Maybe I'll see you in person there too. Sounds like a good meetup opportunity :)
My as well hit montanari bros new Haven powerhouse if you guys do.
I plan to do just that...and I don't live very far from there now.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

And still grinding 105° out today and smashed some back. All rows,all different variations and angles. I'm just going to keep this going til my show. Hopefully there I'll come out on top.
220fc53bbb1bd4f250e671a523309ba3-1.jpg
629034428f304fc2c4555ccfcae2ba01-1.jpg
094a6ebe1d76862c4d69e9ec83e06c9f-1.jpg

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

The gains are coming thick and fast...you should be able to win this one.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

The gains are coming thick and fast...you should be able to win this one.
I have no doubt in my mind homie. I'm in better shape starting prep then I was a week out my last show and I placed sixth then.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Unless I fuck up really bad I'll be in a good position to do damage

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

You surely got off to a great start so you should surely be on track to win or at least place in top 3 no doubt. Hopefully there's smooth sailing till showtime :)

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

You surely got off to a great start so you should surely be on track to win or at least place in top 3 no doubt. Hopefully there's smooth sailing till showtime :)
Can't be worse then last show my coach died at 12 weeks out and my mom died at 5 weeks out

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Can't be worse then last show my coach died at 12 weeks out and my mom died at 5 weeks out
Ouch I remember that...losing two people that mattered in your life had to be the roughest. This year honor your mother and your coach by working hard and winning this show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Definitely it too everything I had that year to keep going man. I look back now and honestly not sure how I persevered. Big things coming this year I promise that. If I have to literally cry from the torture I'm willing to do to come in the most conditioned athlete at this whole entire show im perfectly ok with that.
Ouch I remember that...losing two people that mattered in your life had to be the roughest. This year honor your mother and your coach by working hard and winning this show.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I can't be mad about this contest besides not finishing anywhere. I mean I dropped 49.8 lbs went from fat to peeled. I really don't know how much more I could of "transformed". So basically just using this as fuel and the added benefit of a great starting point for prep . Bring that fire out into training and use it to my advantage.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I can't be mad about this contest besides not finishing anywhere. I mean I dropped 49.8 lbs went from fat to peeled. I really don't know how much more I could of "transformed". So basically just using this as fuel and the added benefit of a great starting point for prep . Bring that fire out into training and use it to my advantage.
Shit man u made a serious goal reality congratulations bro. You look like a winner.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Shit man u made a serious goal reality congratulations bro. You look like a winner.
Ty brother, in the end big picture has always been this show coming up. So I take what I did here as a win that aspect because I'm in a great starting spot so without this contest I definitely wouldn't have been even close to where I'm at now.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You did great bro. You made a hell of a transformation.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Day two of prep in the books. Did chest in a.m and finished with cardio tonight
db5d2123cf38b60f7f33ae3c5b5c37eb-1.jpg

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

You dropped 50lbs? Bet most of that was water and some fat. Now time to GROW and get diced!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

You dropped 50lbs? Bet most of that was water and some fat. Now time to GROW and get diced!
My before and after photos are posted here I believe

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Few other mindless
Still trucking guys, keep following I'm not done yet. Just getting warmed up. Today I did fasted cardio at 7 a.m for 35 minutes then c came home ate chilled. Went back about three hrs later did abs,calves, anterior tibialis, forearms and another 35 minutes cardio then tanned.current halfway through day after three meals she almost gallon water
83abadb57a914678f2314c0348cca139-1.jpg
0cd3d2f4f8f085ada2c3e8c8dfdd4775-1.jpg