• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Marc Bartley Quad Tear Vid

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn. Those spotters are fucking useless. In every vid I see of this kind the spotters do nothing.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow this is awesome. I mean not what happened, but I know that guy. He owns a supplement shop about 15 minutes from my house. I've trained with him as well. He owns a really hardcore gym thats about 30 minutes from my house. Very strong guy, he has a dead dealt and has dropped his bodyfat to about 8% since he isnt powerlifting anymore and he still throws 405 up for three reps.

He actually looks pretty good now that he dropped all that weight and quit powerlifting. He told me about when he tore his quad, they were part of a powerlifting organization and dont quote me on this but the guy who was the leader was supposed to pay them for each meet they won and records broken never did.....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow this is awesome. I mean not what happened, but I know that guy. He owns a supplement shop about 15 minutes from my house. I've trained with him as well. He owns a really hardcore gym thats about 30 minutes from my house. Very strong guy, he has a dead dealt and has dropped his bodyfat to about 8% since he isnt powerlifting anymore and he still throws 405 up for three reps.

He actually looks pretty good now that he dropped all that weight and quit powerlifting. He told me about when he tore his quad, they were part of a powerlifting organization and dont quote me on this but the guy who was the leader was supposed to pay them for each meet they won and records broken never did.....

push presses?? i have no idea what you meant by throws up 405. lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BTW when i come through we are gonna train there:xyxthumbs:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh man, i hate watching those injury videos but for some stupid reason i always watch them... and is it just me or are his legs spread too wide? or that normal for power lifting?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ hes doing it sumo style

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well I saw him teaching this kid, its not really sumo style. Its an interesting technique, its something where you focus on not breaking your hips till you get really low and when you let your hips sink you drive up. I think its a basic powerlifting technique.

theweapon- didn't you say you were coming up in late august? that kinda sucks because I'll be at school in the middle of football practice, but we'll still get up. That place is extremely hard core though you'd love that gym. Its really nothing but powerlifters, bodybuilders, and MMA guys. They even have an area where they train guys for mma fighting.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude idk yet i might leave in a few weeks im not too sure yet, but ill let you know as soon as i find out.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wide stance squat is normal. Most Western powerlifters do it this way. My squat has gone up when I was told and taught to go wide stance.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn. Those spotters are fucking useless. In every vid I see of this kind the spotters do nothing.

I don't know. I think they did OK. As if they knew it was going to happen. Not much they can do anyway. It also happens so fast

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff