• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl 7 weeks out of NY pro training video

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

He's 7 weeks out from a competition, and that was part of his workout, he was probably tired you know?He's top Pro who works out his ass to death, with intensity, show some respect.
Anyway, what's with his triceps?Did he got injured or what?They werent' so flat years ago.

Maybe i came across a bit harsh,as i respect any bodybuilder that steps on stage.

But the guys noises were not noises i would like to hear while training,luckily for me i train around 1-2pm everyday when it's quieter so i just have to listen to myself. :)

Also hes not the healthiest looking bodybuilder i have ever seen.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you sound like when your giving it 100%? Like a sleeping baby? Not saying you gotta be loud but your going to make some noise when your trying, there is no way around it. Also, he knows his physique is a "flowing, streamline" body and he doesn't care. He goes for all out mass which he has done. I love seeing him on stage. I would rather see guys that weigh 280lbs and huge than 220lbs and pleasing to the eye. If I want to see that I would just watch a fitness contest.
220 being a fitness contest? Phil Heath isn't that much heavier than 220 pounds. Obviously quality over quantity isn't your preference...
And since when is it about how much a person weighs? It's about how much a person looks like they weigh. Phil Heath looks like he could be 250+ pounds but he's not even 240. (I'm just using Phil Heath as my examples because he's a good one)
But hey, I guess we all have our own opinions.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. he looks huge.thanx 4 sharing bro, nice post.:xyxthumbs:

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

220 being a fitness contest? Phil Heath isn't that much heavier than 220 pounds. Obviously quality over quantity isn't your preference...
And since when is it about how much a person weighs? It's about how much a person looks like they weigh. Phil Heath looks like he could be 250+ pounds but he's not even 240. (I'm just using Phil Heath as my examples because he's a good one)
But hey, I guess we all have our own opinions.

Well said bro.

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

That 220lbs fitness show comment has really made me LOL since i read it.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The best mostmuscular pose ever! Looking forward to see Ruhl on stage again.

9qfbec-1.jpg

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

markus looks like a monster

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

Personally think these poses are all better.

And could find many more.

Attachments

• l_db34a53e9a774d62a6f72911c022cda4.jpg
    l_db34a53e9a774d62a6f72911c022cda4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 382
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Dennis_James_I.jpg
    Dennis_James_I.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 326
Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

How do you insert the pics so they come out bigger?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you insert the pics so they come out bigger?
Use image tags and insert the URL of the picture itself by right clicking on the picture, click on properties, and copy the URL.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil's MM is just sick but put him next to Ruhl and well the size matters. Mass monsters are a dieing breed. I hope Phil keeps putting on some size because he will be the Mr. O. I can't wait to see Ruhl back up on stage. He is always a crowd pleaser.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHL!

R

Ruhlforever

belly per belly, muscle per muscle, stration per stration, Phil Heath is better than Markus, than Dennis and than Wolf, God please forgive me but even my nickname shows appreciation for Markus Ruhl but I can see I don´t like his arms, he is incredible in Shoulders, legs (Except hamstrins since he does not have 2002 and prior hamstring shape and mass) and traps with back but his triceps if he has triceps are completely a mess, his bicep is syntholized or oil-created, those triceps made his biceps a big lie, no brachialis no triceps, I think he never trains triceps properly, even with this problem he could easily correct the problem with other ways, like SYNTHOL or proper excercises. Since I saw Phil Heath and Victor Martinez arms, damn, they are both the point of comparison.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

I wish too Markus had a bigger triceps. Those arms would be even more sicker

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
belly per belly, muscle per muscle, stration per stration, Phil Heath is better than Markus, than Dennis and than Wolf, God please forgive me but even my nickname shows appreciation for Markus Ruhl but I can see I don´t like his arms, he is incredible in Shoulders, legs (Except hamstrins since he does not have 2002 and prior hamstring shape and mass) and traps with back but his triceps if he has triceps are completely a mess, his bicep is syntholized or oil-created, those triceps made his biceps a big lie, no brachialis no triceps, I think he never trains triceps properly, even with this problem he could easily correct the problem with other ways, like SYNTHOL or proper excercises. Since I saw Phil Heath and Victor Martinez arms, damn, they are both the point of comparison.

I would agree. I just like to say that I like to see him on stage. Heath is no doubt better overall I just think that mass has its place as well.

Zendorian

Zendorian

I doubt ruhls biceps are a creation of oil....

u know sure its maybe true, but if it is why the hell woudlnt he pum some into his triceps aswell since booth him and every1 else knows thats where he needs mass the most.

so if he is not completely out of his mind i doubt his according to u, use of synthol.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I doubt ruhls biceps are a creation of oil....

u know sure its maybe true, but if it is why the hell woudlnt he pum some into his triceps aswell since booth him and every1 else knows thats where he needs mass the most.

so if he is not completely out of his mind i doubt his according to u, use of synthol.

What?

I don't know what you siad, but he sure messed with synthol, atleast in the shoulders.