• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl guest posing Nov 08

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks big for sure! Drinking the brewsky before going on stage is classic

I hate the way his arms look.... always did, huge biceps and like no triceps.

And he would agree with you, he's said it in his videos numerous times. He tries and tries but his triceps don't grow.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else think his waist has lost some size?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And he would agree with you, he's said it in his videos numerous times. He tries and tries but his triceps don't grow.

Ya I know...doesn't change the fact he lacks triceps :D

A real freak though! I doubt he comes back to the pro stage...hes prob enjoying time off

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya I know...doesn't change the fact he lacks triceps :D

A real freak though! I doubt he comes back to the pro stage...hes prob enjoying time off

I read somewhere he said that his delts take away from his triceps. As in, they move more weight when he does triceps than his triceps should. I guess that's a pain to bear for having such massive delts.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In one of his training videos he also mentioned that for afew weeks or longer he switch up his tricep workout routine and actually lost size on his triceps and haf to go back to his old tri workout

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. seems very huge!! ..:linedrunk:
.. thanks brothers 4 all this info!
..:techn9ne:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you okay Dridz? low-carbing?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For being an off-season bodybuilder that is pretty much retired...Yes, I think he looks ripped for the guest posing and compared to his usual off-season shape. I should have specified.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
thanks for sharing the video clip,
ruhl looks to be in great shape, ripped and hard

is it just me or is his back bigger/wider?
it be awesome to see if he makes a comeback at the AC 2009

his back is not bigger and wider, its about the same but it has really good detail and his waist is signifacantly tighter IMO so his back looks wider... he's looking phenominal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

with all the love I have for Markus, since Phil Heath Arriving I don't like anybody's arms and Markus is not the exception, however I love his whole package and the overall view, he is still impressive and love the sport, maybe still juicing, his triceps and forearms could be better. Will Markus Ruhl compete again???

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his back is not bigger and wider, its about the same but it has really good detail and his waist is signifacantly tighter IMO so his back looks wider... he's looking phenominal.

thanks mate, yeah thats prolly why, with his waist lookng tighter giving his back a different look :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Germans and their Beer!!

Always hated his physique but he actually looked good here, aside from the protruding gut.