• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl guestposing on november the 22th

Zendorian

Zendorian

lol, that was the most silly thing i have ever heard. what in earth tell from theese pics that markus would have implants in his pecs ? and btw if u compare hes pecs from 4-6 years ago to now, yeas they are flatter but still BIG. noway he has implants ...

Matze

Matze

Attachments

• Finale Teil2 (342).JPG
    Finale Teil2 (342).JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Finale Teil2 (334).JPG
    Finale Teil2 (334).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Finale Teil2 (388).JPG
    Finale Teil2 (388).JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 182
SirTeddy

SirTeddy

lol, that was the most silly thing i have ever heard. what in earth tell from theese pics that markus would have implants in his pecs ? and btw if u compare hes pecs from 4-6 years ago to now, yeas they are flatter but still BIG. noway he has implants ...

How come the gap in his inner chest is filled then?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read last week at bodybuilding-magazin.de, that rumors say he may actually do the Ironman Pro
on January...we will have to wait and see.
Thanks for sharing broski!

I hope ruhl makes his return to the stage!,it would be awesome to see the freaky monster up there.
in those pictures and guest posing clip he looks in really good shape, as someone also mentioned "small" implants between both pecks of the chest, it seems somewhat real you can see them when it does a front db in the posing clip. can anyone bring up more information if its true? :dunnodude:

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

I hope ruhl makes his return to the stage!,it would be awesome to see the freaky monster up there.
in those pictures and guest posing clip he looks in really good shape, as someone also mentioned "small" implants between both pecks of the chest, it seems somewhat real you can see "them" when it does a front db in the posing clip. can anyone bring up moe information if its true? :dunnodude:

It believe it's true because I don't think there are any kind of surgeries that could re-attach pec back to the sternum so perfectly. I'm open to suggestions though. :tiphat:

formaldeide

formaldeide

maybe a bit high BF hides that peck "tear"?:confused:

Zendorian

Zendorian

How come the gap in his inner chest is filled then?

It aint. w8 untill he diets down and u will see. He has told himself its only appearing when he is in contest shape.

I dunno i just strongly doubt that he would have gotten implants in.

R

Ruhlforever

His triceps should be better, They're of course better better than one of his worst presentations ever: ASC2007 where he looked to small even in comparison with 215 pounder Phil Heat, It's obvius that he has more separation in his triceps but MUST SHOULD train harder if he wants to match the mighty pair of Deltoids and his bicep peaks. He looks excellent and has incredible quads sweep

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff