• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Markus Ruhl with Ronnie Rockel back in the day!

Markus Rhl ronnie rockel

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Markus Ruhl with Ronnie Rockel back in the day!

Markus Rhl ronnie rockel
This show was in 2006. It was post olympia gp in austria. Jay cutler won this show and ronnie was second. There was a great markus ruhl, but he didn't beat cutler or coleman. Markus talked about this show in his last dvd..

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Everyone doing throw back thursday!
Markus Ruhl throw back Thursday!
Markus Ruhl

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Markus Ruhl a few days ago..
Vielen Dank an alle die gestern da waren und somit den Bodybuilding-Jahresabschluss perfekt gemacht haben. Ich hoffe, dass ihr genauso viel Spaß hattet wie wir! In diesem Sinne wünsche ich Euch allen einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jah

Many thanks to all who were there yesterday and thus have completed the bodybuilding year. I hope you have just as much fun as we did! In this spirit I wish you all a happy new year
Markus Rhl

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Markus is still a beast!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Gustavo Badell vs Markus Ruhl posedown!
Markus Rhl

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Markus Ruhl back in the old days! This is 2007!
Markus ruhl2007

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Some recent Markus Ruhl!

July 19, 2017
View attachment 14617
Hitze ist kein Grund nicht zu trainieren, oder?

Heat is no reason not to exercise, right?

July 20, 2017
View attachment 14618
Tipp für nach dem Training: körniger Frischkäse mit Whey! Ich esse an heißen Tagen nicht so gerne warm und da bietet sich dieser kleine Snack an. Es ist kühl, hat durch das @allstarssportsnutrition Whey einen Geschmack wie ein Nachtisch und liegt nicht schwer im Magen. Die Zubereitung ist einfacher den je: Frischkäse, etwas Wasser, 1 bis 1 1/2 Löffel Whey (ich hatte Schoko) und durchmischen. Fast wie ein Schokoladenpudding ?

Tip for after training: grainy fresh cheese with Whey! I do not like to eat hot on hot days and this small snack offers. It's cool, through the @allstarssportsnutrition whey has a taste like a dessert and is not hard in the stomach. The preparation is easier ever: fresh cheese, some water, 1 to 1 1/2 spoons of whey (I had chocolate) and mix. Almost like a chocolate pudding ?

Markus Ruhl 7 Days ago! Still Ripped!
View attachment 14619
Ich bin der Beweis, dass "mach dich krass" funktioniert! Sogar in weniger als 8 Wochen! Ich bin begeistert!
Wen interessiert, wie meine Ernährung aussieht, damit die Bauchmuskeln rauskommen, schreibt es gerne in die Kommentare. Eventuell können wir ja ein Video dazu abdrehen. Und nein: das schafft ihr nicht mit 3x 20 Minuten in der Woche und auch nicht mit Quinoa und Bohnen!

I am the proof that "make you crass" works! Even in less than 8 weeks! I'm excited! If you are interested in what my diet looks like, so that the stomach muscles get out, write it in the comments. Maybe we can turn off a video. And no, you can not do it with 3x 20 minutes a week and not with quinoa and beans!

Markus 6 days ago!
View attachment 14620
Back on track!
Wie manche gesehen haben, habe ich heute Bizeps trainiert. Das Training bestand aus einem Mix zwischen schweren und leichten Gewichten. Und: der Bizeps-Blaster kam zum Einsatz. Der Eine oder Andere kennt ihn bestimmt von Arnold. Perfekt, um den Bizeps zu isolieren und wirklich nur den Bizeps zu trainieren!
Todays workout consisted a mix of heavy and light weights. To really hit biceps I just used the biceps blaster. Some of you maybe know this belt because of Arnold! Pump has been unreal today!

Back on track! As some have seen, I have been training biceps today. The training consisted of a mix between heavy and light weights. And the biceps blaster came into play. One or the other knows him by Arnold. Perfect to isolate the biceps and really only train the biceps! Todays workout consisted of a mix of heavy and lightweights. To really hit biceps I just used the biceps blaster. Some of you know this belt because of Arnold! Pump has been unreal today!