• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max´s Log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong volume session man

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update on fatloss:
did my weekly posing and i see that i´ve lost some fat on my lovehandles wich is good that is all i notice so far, my weight is down to 87,2kg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice progress so far! keep it up man!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update on prep, just talked to trainer and he said he could help me with the nutrition part, since i don´t know that much about it,
i´v been using
300g protein
156g carbs
45g fat

as i don´t know jack shit about being ready for a show i will have faith in the trainer to push me into the right direction with the new diet wich will be a little diffrent then this one, i´ll continue for this week to eat like i have been eating, but next sunday or monday i´ll have a new one, also i found a way to train this week so it´s all good, didn´t train today but will tomorrow, 16 weeks to go............

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good idea having a trainer helpin you in your diet! where are you gonna train?

P

Pain

VIP
update on prep, just talked to trainer and he said he could help me with the nutrition part, since i don´t know that much about it,
i´v been using
300g protein
156g carbs
45g fat

as i don´t know jack shit about being ready for a show i will have faith in the trainer to push me into the right direction with the new diet wich will be a little diffrent then this one, i´ll continue for this week to eat like i have been eating, but next sunday or monday i´ll have a new one, also i found a way to train this week so it´s all good, didn´t train today but will tomorrow, 16 weeks to go............

Didn't you learn anything from the 13 or so guys on here that did your prep for your previous shows?

He'll probably just put you on common fat loss diet. Unless you are paying for his time?

Good luck anyway.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good idea having a trainer helpin you in your diet! where are you gonna train?

there is this other gym in town but closed during summer but a guy i know has a key so i´ll use that key for this week

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't you learn anything from the 13 or so guys on here that did your prep for your previous shows?

He'll probably just put you on common fat loss diet. Unless you are paying for his time?

Good luck anyway.

sure i learned something from what these guys were telling me, i want this trainer to help me cuz it´s always good to have a second eye who can see what i can´t see. i deff know what not to do thats for sure, this trainer is a close friend so i deff trust him as he knows how to get ready for a show, he also see´s me on a daly basis so that is a good thing too

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck bro. Stay focused and disciplined.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today i did upper body and cardio

bb incline press:
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps

bb flat press:
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

pullups-3 sets 10 reps

t-bar row machine:
-2 plates 15kg 15 reps
-3 plates 15kg 12 reps
-4 plates 15kg 12 reps

shoulder press machine:
-3 sets 10, can´t remember the numbers

db side laterals:
-3 sets 10kg 12 reps

superset:pushdown&db curls 3 sets 10
superset:db extensions&cable curls 3 sets 10

cardio:30 mins running speed 10,5

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
i didn´t check it

Not for the entire 30 minutes you were on the machine?

What is 10 speed in km/h for this tredmill?

I ask because 30 minutes on 10 speed on the treadmill at my gym is quite the workout.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i didn´t run the entire time, i did run 15mins then i did 3 min walking and then 3 mins run until it hit 30 mins,

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ah another boot camp session in the bank

P

Pain

VIP
no i didn´t run the entire time, i did run 15mins then i did 3 min walking and then 3 mins run until it hit 30 mins,

Oh, then you should of posted that instead.

What are these bootcamp sessions like? Is it just bodyweight exercises and calisthenics?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didn´t train yesterday

another boot camp session in the bank, pain the boot camp is also alot of core exercises and running, also like freako said bodyweight exercises

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Max, will you upload that pic in your avi in full res?

BTW: have you changed your mind? Now I see your goal is 6% BF, last week I think it was 8%. Something your new patner said to you?

Good luck!