• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

May 2010 Flex covers!

mrq4400

mrq4400

dex is ripped.. dennis as always (lately) looks too offseason

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am curious on this "NEW WAY to GET BIG". Do describe?

im gonna take a wild guess...

its a revolutionary 6 day split, training each bodypart once a week with a single day devoted just for brachialis training which is actually the secret to getting big fast.

all the lame lifts like squats, deads and bench are out, and instead u will be focusing on isolating the muscle and feeling the squeeeeeeeze.

core training is taken to a whole new level by performing your dumbell kickbacks on a bosu ball. notice the dumbells must be pink in order for this system to work though. all in all this represents a revolutionary approach to MASSIVE UNTAPPED MUSCLE GROWTH RAAAWWWWRRR!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Bulk smoked some of TKD's shit.. :umwtf:

Mike33

Mike33

I'm going for Dennis :) Like him more then Dex as a bodybuilder! Not on the achivments they have done becuase ofcourse Dex wins there, but just a feeling of mine. You know, you always know what bodybuilders you like :)