• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain jokes about killing Iranians with cigarettes

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in regards to the russia and china, i meant they want to protect their intrests in iran:

as for the other stuff, there's not need for an explanation, politics is politics and we all know politics is all about money and power, US has plans for a regime change in china, but since they need chinese products badly you don't hear that shit on the news channels. no one cares what the relationship between tehran and washington is, if america decides that they can't risk a huge increase in oil prices and improving relations with iran will help reduce prices i'm sure things will slowly move towards that.

it appears that you and the other people you reffer to who seem to think that israel's gonna attack watch the news too much and think that what the reporters and analysts say is the truth. no one can see into the future and they can go on making pridictions as much as they like, but tbh if they weren't stiring up all this drama there wouldn't be much else for them to talk about 24hrs a day. they've been saying that israels gonna be attacking in the next few days and iran's preparing to wipe israel off the map in the next few days for a year now and it never seems to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy is making some great points, but I have to agree with my man Pegasus. I have many Persian friends here and they all tell me the same thing. Let's hope things will be settled diplomatically and not resorting to war. The Iranian regime will implode on itself, the people of Iran are growing further and further discontented with their current government. Let them take care of themselves and it will all workout. If we get involved it will be a repeat of history when we installed the shaw, we are supposed to learn from history to not repeat the same mistakes.. that is a lesson someone should teach Bush.