• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover - July 2010 (Victor Martinez)

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for someone who is good at photo shop can't you bring your body fat percentage down from 25%?

You're asking for yourself right, you want some lessons?

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

I do understand why FAHAAD and his "side laterrals" together with his attitude earn the right to get publicly dashed at this board.. But I really do not understand the hate that some people are showing towards king of lurkers.. Especially Big Guns Lance said some comments on this thread that were uncalled for..

PS: I agree that king of lurkers could take some real pictures..
PPS: For example Duality would have gotten banned if he had said such things that Big Guns Lance said in this thread

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I do understand why FAHAAD and his "side laterrals" together with his attitude earn the right to get publicly dashed at this board.. But I really do not understand the hate that some people are showing towards king of lurkers.. Especially Big Guns Lance said some comments on this thread that were uncalled for..

PS: I agree that king of lurkers could take some real pictures..
PPS: For example Duality would have gotten banned if he had said such things that Big Guns Lance said in this thread

What have I said that could possibly warrant a ban?

As far as I'm concerned it was just a little bit of banter, his avi made me lol and he has boobies and I can see king of the lurkers can take it. Obv some people don't get that.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I lol'd @ the bitch tits.

but dayuuuuuummmmmmmnnnnn, calm down people, before Line or Tim start to push the buttons :bitenails:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You kids can play as long as it is all in good fun. But don't make me pull out the hammer :bball:

No he wouldn't have. Duality would have made sure to argue for the next 5 weeks calling everyone in this thread an idiot before baiting himself a ban.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What have I said that could possibly warrant a ban?

As far as I'm concerned it was just a little bit of banter, his avi made me lol and he has boobies

The banter is good if only was as joke but dude look again at the picture i dont have boobs thats a chest that is most probably better than yours

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
King, take a full bod shot, get better quality photo, end of rant and arguments, or just ignore the thread, like i do when im being bashed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The banter is good if only was as joke but dude look again at the picture i dont have boobs thats a chest that is most probably better than yours

I dunno, Lance is pretty sexy.

Post clear full-body shots and end the argument.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a crappy camera but I'll see how can i get a good one

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lance Has a huge chest mate, and hes only very young to and has loads of potential to be even bigger than most guys could be so I'd watch what you say, he actually takes proper pictures to give these facts..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHA, King of Lurkers could rival my gyno.

Except mine is a horrible side effect of puberty :tear:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Lance Has a huge chest mate, and hes only very young to and has loads of potential to be even bigger than most guys could be so I'd watch what you say, he actually takes proper pictures to give these facts..
I don't care what he looks like, he's kinda being a dick ITT. That's not to say he's acting alone though...

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is another low quality pic but is sexy:bball:

patrialreborn.jpg

62080485-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems like victor is getting forgotten these days between kai and phil, and of course jay dominating last year. Should be interesting to see how he comes back