• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD june 2009 cover (Kai Greene)

CombBoy

CombBoy

Mr O 2009 is looking well worth the wait!

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When this comes out, could someone scan those pics of Zivile... :gaygay:

R

Ramie

My guess is that Jay and Kai will be the most massive competitors at this years Mr. O. The others have to rely on being ripped to guts and more symmetrical.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My guess is that Jay and Kai will be the most massive competitors at this years Mr. O. The others have to rely on being ripped to guts and more symmetrical.
Don't forget about Victor!

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What an amazing cover!!! The olympia just got better!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will be one of those legendary covers

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im glad all the haters finally realize what a great bber he was and is.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As much as I hate the guy I must admit this is a damn good pic... but I doubt if its not been touched a bit

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks awesome but the black and white picture color always make the person look more ripped than they really are
Generally, yes. But...luckily Kai knows how to get ripped!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Can you say Photoshop?

Uhhh... he doesn't look like that, and if he did he would be unrivaled at the O.

His waist is wider as we all are well aware. Arms look thicker/bigger also. And they've added more lines. It's what magazines do.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you say Photoshop?

Uhhh... he doesn't look like that, and if he did he would be unrivaled at the O.

His waist is wider as we all are well aware. Arms look thicker/bigger also. And they've added more lines. It's what magazines do.

My thoughts exactly....
"As much as I hate the guy I must admit this is a damn good pic... but I doubt if its not been touched a bit".
its been touched may be not as much as the man himself but definately touched :rofl3:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks incredible in that pic. Gonna get that issue when I see it

Joeb23

Joeb23

Im glad all the haters finally realize what a great bber he was and is.

I was thinking the same thing. We been saying this all along.:doh: Nobody wanted to believe it. No one on the planet right now can beat his physique. Conditioning is his strong point an unless something goes wrong, no one will be him at the O.:thumbsup2: Although I do have a funny feeling that something may happen with Phil walking out with the title. Bodybuilding is all politics much like the world. That aside, we might be seeing Jay, Dex, and Wolf fighting it out for 3rd, 4th and 5th. If Kai and Phil look like Kai and Phil this will definitely be a two man race. This is shaping up to be the most exciting O since Ronnie first won.