• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Member Posedown Thread!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome Tunen. How old are you? Great physique, at any age.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i might as well toss my hat in the ring, these are my pics from about December/January earlier this year...i've lost alot of weight since then, im about 155 lbs. in the pics, lighting pretty shitty...but meh

5 1

11 1

6 1

4 1

2 1

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, nice frame, excellent for UFC shit..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol thanks, i wish if was excellent for UFC, id get the shit kicked out of me through my mouth thoguh

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
lol thanks, i wish if was excellent for UFC, id get the shit kicked out of me through my mouth thoguh

Well man, you got potential !!
Just a tad bigger and you could be a white bruce leee!!

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Well man, you got potential !!
Just a tad bigger and you could be a white bruce leee!!

:tear:

im a brown guy

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look damn good Captain, too bad you've lost so much weight. You have an excellent frame to work with thats for sure. Nothing seems to lack and you have loads of potential.

I love the fro btw..that has loads of potential as well :spy:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks so much tweak means alot, i cant wait to get back into the gym, should be soon now...and yes the fro does reek of awesomeness, but i cut it and now its only half of its awesomeness :tear:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good frame and back CC, but why the dead squirrel on your head??

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the squirrel just looked so sexy i just had to leave it on and call it my fro ho

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line>> Thanx man! I'm skipping this years nationals for personal reasons. It's the only tested show in Denmark = the only one I want to compete in :) I was 82kg on comp-day. That's around 180lbs :)

Mini>> I'm 24 in the pics. And thank you very much. I know you know Bodybuilding :)

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is by far the worst haircut ever

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brock Landers

Brock Landers

Big Poppa Pump said:
this is by far the worst haircut ever

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
Don't you worship a guy who wears a gay-ass thing over his head and under that has hair that looks like it was cut with a weed-wacker? :e5dunno:

...not to mention that goatee :uhoh2:

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brock Landers said:
Don't you worship a guy who wears a gay-ass thing over his head and under that has hair that looks like it was cut with a weed-wacker? :e5dunno:

...not to mention that goatee :uhoh2:

to answer your question.......yes

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at these recent pics...quite funny as usual :) as are everyones comments..... is this just for shits and giggles or are we gonna actualy have a competition? j/w

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
A competition wouldn't be bad but you have to realize right now we're all trying to achieve different things and are all at different stages of our training right now, so there's no real way to make fair criteria. For instance, I'm bulking right now and although I look good, how do I compare with someone smaller who's cutting? It's a good idea and all, but I know I'm not willing to change my protocol around right now just for a silly contest.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
A competition wouldn't be bad but you have to realize right now we're all trying to achieve different things and are all at different stages of our training right now, so there's no real way to make fair criteria. For instance, I'm bulking right now and although I look good, how do I compare with someone smaller who's cutting? It's a good idea and all, but I know I'm not willing to change my protocol around right now just for a silly contest. It really doesn't matter b/c TO would win anyway.

:xyxthumbs:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
A competition wouldn't be bad but you have to realize right now we're all trying to achieve different things and are all at different stages of our training right now, so there's no real way to make fair criteria. For instance, I'm bulking right now and although I look good, how do I compare with someone smaller who's cutting? It's a good idea and all, but I know I'm not willing to change my protocol around right now just for a silly contest.

Well, we could set a date for the contest. Say, April or May. Somewhere around there.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diesel said:
Well, we could set a date for the contest. Say, April or May. Somewhere around there.

I'm doing a show in July, you guys can wait :disgust: