• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MICRO DOSING: BETTER OR WORSE?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

6:30 - Dave does using a massage gun or active release therapy actually have benefits? Muscle growth, repair?
9:38 - I once saw a video you did with tony freeman in your hotel room i think using you microwave and spoke about him just using carbs and either bcaas or eaas before a show to keep his stomach flat what's your view on this and why didn’t it ever catch on?
11:32 - Dave on condition that produces higher level of testosterone in women.
16:10 - Dave on the Melissa Valliere situation.
20:50 - Considering diet, supplementation, sleep, and lifting routine is all on point.. is it necessarily possible to overdue low intensity interval training such as walking uphill on a treadmill for an hour?
23:05 - When off cycle my appetite is uncontrollable? Is that normal or is it my body trying to get more calories to hold on the muscle mass?
24:32 - Hey Dave what are the negative affects of long term aromatase inhibitor use? For example Arimidex for one year consecutively. P.S. yes I am saving up money for gyno surgery, I know that is the only sensible permanent solution.
26:39 - What's the highest dosage of Clen one should build up to pre-contest and how? Also how many mcg would you consider alarming?
28:32 - Bloating while on cut...drinking lots of water, fiber...what else could it be?
30:10 - Do you see any benefits in micro dosing fast acting compounds daily instead of taking a larger amount every other day?
32:07 - If Lee Haney did not retire, would he have won 9 Olympia titles? How many could he have won?

Last edited by a moderator: