• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MIDBack

Bhana

Bhana

I agree with Duality

The more upright the you stand, the more lat involvement. on your rows bend down so your torso is parralel to the floor, more emphasis will be placed on the traps compared to the lats, which is what you want

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Duality

The more upright the you stand, the more lat involvement. on your rows bend down so your torso is parralel to the floor, more emphasis will be placed on the traps compared to the lats, which is what you want

And more stress placed on the lumbar spine.

Bhana

Bhana

lol, lets make it supported rows then

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm usually all for using really heavy weight, but when it comes to back you have to use the right combination of both form and weight. a lot of guys slaughter the form of the t-bar and bent BB row with excessive weight. try it i bet it works, no joke i hated BB rows and thought they did nothing, then i did them right, big difference.

i gave it a try on thursday,
ive had soreness from friday till today lol

it felt weird doing the row at a such high angel, but much of a pump but soreness is unbelievable :xmashsughrun3:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gave it a try on thursday,
ive had soreness from friday till today lol

it felt weird doing the row at a such high angel, but much of a pump but soreness is unbelievable :xmashsughrun3:

borat_nice-1.jpg

nice dude good job