• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM Secret Santa?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm with dri here i'd be pissed too. he went to the trouble of buying and sending something and the other person won't return the favor? if you don't have the time or money then you shouldn't have signed up for this thread and shouldn't have accepted whatever free gift it was dri sent you. it's fucked up. and you should absolutely neg whoever it was who shafted you.

2lb of 100% Optimum Whey
:tear:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Duality, you aren't apart of this.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, when I signed up for this I had money. Through a chain of several events that followed, that money became depleted. Has been ever since. I am not purposefully disrespecting Dryden.

Now could you please NOT put your opinion in where its not needed.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm well my opinion seems to be that of dryden's, just worded differently. and dryden is such a nice guy and seeing how he sent a great gift is upsetting. sure you didn't do it intentionally, but if money was even slightly an issue than you shouldn't have signed up for this.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Did you read what I said at all? I signed up with money, and I ran out.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this. Are you trying to show everyone that I'm a shitcunt? Go for gold. I know and understand that Dryden is a great guy, and I also know that I would be as pissed off as him if the tables were turned. There is however nothing I can do about it at the present time.

Please stop butting your head into things you aren't involved in.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i'm with dri here i'd be pissed too. he went to the trouble of buying and sending something and the other person won't return the favor? if you don't have the time or money then you shouldn't have signed up for this thread and shouldn't have accepted whatever free gift it was dri sent you. it's fucked up. and you should absolutely neg whoever it was who shafted you.
yeah....thats the Christmas spirit.

:bitelip:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck I forgot all about this. I never received a gift back. Meh, whatever. It'd be nice to get something but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
See what happens when you believe in Santa? lulz.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why the fuck are you guys still talking about this crap?

hell yea!

i paid $28 for that shit and never received something back

can i have some elbow wraps on mm plz :eek: