• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM's TEST C log!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whatd you dod for the gyno?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Nolva 40mgs for a week has helped. I had it happen with M-drol also and as soon as i quite it was gone, hope it goes the same with this.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

1.3mls or whatever

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nolva for gyno is not ideal. This low dose of test, nolva is fine but once you progress up, there are way better choices. Nolva just makes it so your body doesn't use the estrogen but doesn't get it out of your system.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah i had some form my last cycle so thought it couldn't be too bad. plus it has helped so......BIG you must be thinking of AI's right? thanks for the help. anything else you guys think i should be doing??? im doing 600mgs of test a week.

chest days are getting bettet, weights are going up. thank goodness!! weight is 209.2

thanks again guys

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

bi's tri's day was good pump was wild!!! but what really got me going was my weight (214.2), most of it must be water weight. week 3!!!!

peace

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your diet like?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

whatever the fuck i want!!!!!!!!no not really but high protein and med/carb......how have you been YMJ???? anything new??

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice Log bro
Keep it up...
Maybe some pics?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

sure at the end of cycle i will

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

chest was great gains are starting. but i might have to change my trainning around, cause i might have to do a Bench Comp. Back trainning tonight!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Back day went good, pump was very painful! i might enter into a bench press comp. on the first of may. never done one before anyone know any good train info for it???? most all my lifts are 10-12 reps 3-4 sets (not calves or leg extinsions). should i drop down to 4 or 5 reps ???

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whatever the fuck i want!!!!!!!!no not really but high protein and med/carb......how have you been YMJ???? anything new??

I've been great bro. Just concentrating on school and horses. Other than that I've just been plugging away at trying to gain some weight. It's coming but soon I'll take my own advice and step on the gas.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

good to hear YMJ! I couldn't finish my leg workout do to my lower back that i fucked up last week. weight was 212lb. overall not just pissed that i couldn't do my leg workout!!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro sorry to hear about the back hope it goes away.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

arms went great!! getting some nasty stretch marks on my biceps and arm pit area. weight was 214.3 today. my back is feeling alittle better but im going to rest it this weekend.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arms went great!! getting some nasty stretch marks on my biceps and arm pit area. weight was 214.3 today. my back is feeling alittle better but im going to rest it this weekend.

where are you injecting bro?