• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

molecular nutrition x factor

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ohhh it tastes nasty, cant imagine taking it in liquid form...you'll get burps from the caps that will make you puke

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way i just ordered a full 50day cycle to...ill log it as well

P

perfectzero

ohhh it tastes nasty, cant imagine taking it in liquid form...you'll get burps from the caps that will make you puke

I think it's actually a powder, but nonetheless I've heard it's pretty hard to take.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All i know is i took gel caps (xfactor) and the burps were disgusting.

L

lorri_01

ive been doing it for 4 days now hardly any soreness atall feel abit stronger and fuller tho nothing major, dont know if the soreness will kick in after a week or so. im on gel caps aswel. warning they may make u crap alot

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been doing it for 4 days now hardly any soreness atall feel abit stronger and fuller tho nothing major, dont know if the soreness will kick in after a week or so. im on gel caps aswel. warning they may make u crap alot

They say it takes 25 days (or 1 bottle) to feel the full effects and that was true with me.

L

lorri_01

ahh cool cant wait to see how it goes been upping the cals and red meat aswell by alot so shud c some progress in a few weeks!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya like Big said it really starts to kick in after 25 days....I think the soreness started in the second week though.

Starting my cycle monday

L

lorri_01

got on scales 2day my weights gone up by 2.5 kilos in 5 days tell us how your cycle goes

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn.... keep us updated Lorri,
hows ur strenght so far?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

lorri_01

erm strength is good going up, although im not the strongest of people . trained legs today which i hate doing lol. overall good though soreness starting to kick in on my tri's from yesterday and i think im gna have a cheat meal 2night!

L

lorri_01

few more things bout this supp, its givin me quite a few spots on the top of my head and my libido is very very low just thought id share the info about

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im only 4 days in and im already feeling very sore...had a wicked pump going lastnight with arms. X-factor kicking in already :)

L

lorri_01

hasnt really givin me soreness gained about half an inch on my arms tho :D

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit man im very sore...and the pumps are crazy. ( i dont remember them being like this the first time i cycled x-factor) there almost hindering my weights

L

lorri_01

mines going alright im a little sore nothing major n the pumps are ok nothing major, i seem to end up falling out with my girlfriend once a week n getin depressed n missing leg day for sum reason n that gets me even more depressed ! how annoying

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Falling out with the lady meaning your edgy? I snapped on a co-employee the other day :angrydude:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Placebo effect :spy:

It really shouldn't be causing anything really noticeable yet. Its just fish oil so there it wouldn't cause extreme growth right off or mood swings. But if its working for you thats all that really matters. Oh and if you sore now, i bet you can't wait till it is really in full swing.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not fish oil is it? its arachidonic acid, your not suppose to touch fish oils while on it. I thought AA was natural found in Red meat , egg yolks and liver.....The mood swings are more from the diet im sure :) but ya im def more sore which is the first effects from the product. Like i stated earlier it really kicks in with the strength/lean gains after the first 25 day bottle. Or at least thats when i started feeling it the first time i cycled it....some dude (hackskii) on another forum really disagrees with the supplement.

check it

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Djcdm22

I can't wait to try it I wanna stack it with mass fx