• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Morning exercise to lower the blood sugar level

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my recent blood chemistry test my fasting blood sugar level is 101 which is 2 points above normal. The doctor said that it is manageable although I was advised to cut down on the sweets particularly soda that I am fond of. The morning exercise of 30 push ups coupled with the bending, stretching the hand grip exerciser is enough to bring back the blood sugar to normal level. I hope that is true.

A

Athanas

Majority of the people in the world are battling with elevated blood sugar levels, and therefore, such exercise would be beneficial to them.

S

SolidSa

Blood sugar levels are mostly the outcome of our lifestyle. If you make lifestyle changes then it reflects on your blood sugar levels. Try to add whole fruits to your diet and have a good rest. Your body would feel wonderful and healthy.

B

Bahustrong

Morning exercises are great they would get your blood and hormones flowing. After a relaxing sleep, an early morning workout would set you up for the whole day. It's great and it would also utilize the high sugar content in your blood. So you would gain good control over your blood sugar.