• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Motivation?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's good to find some motivation for your workouts, because you can really get into a snoozefest sometimes this way - your body adapting to these gains needs to change to make new gains. So exercise outside once in awhile to mix things up.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Without getting motivated on daily basis, you are definitely not going to head anywhere useful with your exercise because sometimes it get boring. This is actually a good reason why some people have training partners in order to help push them and motivate them to never stop or quit till they achieve their goals.

C

Concentrix

For you to get back to your workout routine is to gradually make an exercise a part of your daily habit. It does not need to be instant but you can try to gradually push yourself to exercise. If you feel unmotivated to workout, fight your laziness and think about your goals.

Jayson

Jayson

The biggest motivation is simply getting yourself into a routine of - just going there a lot! I mean, finding time to workout seems to be the biggest obstacle for me and many others. Anyway, once at the gym, it's important to motivate yourself - to at least do some reps more strenuously. Also, the same goes with cardio. Well, I don't know how I motivate myself to do it, but I suppose it's just the frustration of "not feeling the rush" - if you know what I mean. That's one big reason.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I think one of good motivation is for health reasons. If you workout everyday, I believe it will help you a achieve a strong and healthy body. You don't get easily tired. You will always have the energy to do the things you want to accomplish.

Jayson

Jayson

I'm one of those guys who has the headphones on jamming to my best work out play list. I get into the zone better that way. I see some guys come in with work out partners but there not the kind you see in the more hard core gyms. There really not pushing each other more or less just talking. My gym is more laid back with a lot of old people lol.

Well, a lot of negative reinforcement, which is probably comical to outsiders, lol - might not really make a difference! I mean, some dude shouting at you and/
or dissing your masculinity could get you working, but a person truly motivated will work hard - even without that going on.

However, though, I'm sure a few goof-offs do exist at gyms, but they get the judgement - when they simply don't make progress - or they didn't want progress anyway. Well, it's really not other gym member's business - despite what said.

Anyway, what seems like light stuff - might be more than you think! I mean, a routine should include some hard reps - and they may not be very noticeable to onlookers.