• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Motivational Posters

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from L to the MAO in 1 sec :49:
great pics Freako :2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, some of those are just downright LOlables

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not_Yours.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49:
that might be the funniest yet

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL RONNIE GONE KILL US!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahahah fucking yes! gotta have some more bodybuilding ones!

warpig

warpig

omg im dying these shits are soo funny

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are some more i found funny
Ben pakulski 2015 arnold update 2

Cedric mcmillan 2015 arnold 1

Cedric mcmillan 2015 arnold 2

I just saw this one, but the CNN caption and yours are both wrong. NOTHING can go faster than the speed of light, which is about 670 million miles per hour. Somehow i doubt that the shuttle was going that fast. I think it was going around 12500 miles per hour which is about 18 times the speed of SOUND.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just saw this one, but the CNN caption and yours are both wrong. NOTHING can go faster than the speed of light, which is about 670 million miles per hour. Somehow i doubt that the shuttle was going that fast. I think it was going around 12500 miles per hour which is about 18 times the speed of SOUND.

Clearly sir you do not get the joke. That's why it says "Because Fuck You Einstein". According to Einstein nothing can accelerate past the speed of light because as you approach it mass becomes infinite. We now know that Einstein wasn't completely right.This was actually reported on the news. I am well aware of the laws of relativity. 18 times the speed of sound is more likely, and I bet that's what it was. And things can go faster than the speed of light, gravity acts faster than the speed of light for one thing, but there are particles that react to each other at such speeds that even light would not be fast enough to capture their interactions.