• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MTV's MADE- Bodybuilder

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't see this episode yet, I really wanted to watch it but I was busy that day. Did the kid end up competing? Or just train pathetically the whole time? Did he reach any sort of goal, or just come to some sappy realization that things in life take work and time and yada yada yada....

he competed at a watery fat 195 (from 216) at the end of the show. seemed to have fun which is important. he seemed to put in a good amount of work into the whole thing.

losing 20 pounds and adding some inches here and there. overall, i think if the kid had more then 8 weeks to do it he would have done well. but

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are criticizing far too much. Who cares if he lost, the main thing here is showing these kids that they can achieve something with enough motivation.

Who cares if he does not have the genetics either, this is all for fun. This is actually one of the few MTV programs I think is worthy to watch. Not always, but sometimes there is a nice kid who really wants to achieve something.

Anyway, I have seen some vids of the episode, I think the kid could have done a lot better with more time. Even so, he did great with little time.

Kanav

Kanav

yeah why are you guys critisizing the kid. He only had 8 weeks to overhaul his physique and its not like he had ANYTHING to begin with.

Hopefully it'll encourage him to continue to pursure BB.