• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle destruction and glycogen depletion!

anaboliod

anaboliod

hypo- my legs are nice and tight haha i got some straps so next week i'll get some better reps definitely
pain-thanks bro its a work in progress
rocky-thanks for the advice i'll post my reaction to the romanians
clittybonercreator-i might take you up on legs next week at golds oonly if you stick you thumb in my brown while your spotting me on squats :gheyfight:

anaboliod

anaboliod

Back/Tri

Alright today I busted out a good Back and Tri with all the super sets I love started out with some
Wide grip pull ups Super Setted With Nar. Grip bench
12 reps__________________________135X10
10reps___________________________185X10
10 reps___________________________185x8
9 reps____________________________185X7

Pretty solid sets for me got a good pump and my heart going for sure

Tbar SS Hammer Strength Iso Lateral (Tri/post delt)
225X10_____45Lbs each sideX12
250X10_____45+25 per sideX10
250X8______45+25 per sideX8
250X8______45+25 per sideX8

Took some good breaks between sets cuz this really had my heart pumping, I think the NO shotgun contributed.

DB rows SS Tri push downs
105X10_______80lbsX10
105X10_______80lbsX10
105X9________80lbsX10
105X8________80lbsX10

Good finish I was pretty spent.. I really wanted to throw in some lat pull downs SS DB skull crushers but had to get to work:disgust: I did this all in about 35 min so i'll make sure I get to the gym earlier next time!

Be back tomorrow for chest/bi/shoulder, let me know what you think of today! Thanks for all the support and motivation guys!!:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session looked pretty solid bro. I think you should have done 2 sets of the db rows and then hit up some lat pull downs after that. While you need to improve thickness, that width is where you really need to BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! We may need to work something out in your routine so you arent doing chest the day after tris.......

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You sure are a super set monster man!
thats some SERIOUS weight as well
100+lbs for Db rows, amazing job man..
keep it up! :D

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice supersets m8 and all done in a record time. Keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
killer superset session bro. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:

anaboliod

anaboliod

Creator-My fat ass hips definitely destroy most hopes of me ever having a V-taper but I'm working on the width! I normally would take Wednesday off but the holiday monday fucked my schedule and it didn't seem to mess with my chest workout too much check it out below!
Hypo-thanks for the support ma! Like creaator said need work on my width but the thickness is coming in alright!:)
Philosopher-I am doing all the super sets to get some good cardio while I'm weight training, kind of kill 2 birds with 1 stone sorta thing.
Ironheart-Thank you! I love the pump from the super sets!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Chest/Bi/Shoulders

Today was pretty brutal cuz I did it all in about 40 minutes but you all know I'm speedy with the supersets so here it goes

(Smith) Military Press
135X10
185X5
185X6
185X5
Didn't really have a plan today so I just started with this lift to pur a workout together in my head so here's what i put together..

DB incline press SS DB incline curl
75X8____________30X9
75X8____________30x8
75X7____________30x8
75X7____________30x7

Pretty solid set nothing special the incline curls always bring out some good forearm vasc

BB Bench SS EZ bar Curls
185X7____________70X8
205X7____________70X9
225X4____________70X8
205X6____________70X7

Bench was pretty solid for having had done incline and military already, feeling the lactic acids fasho about now!

This is were it gets crazy..

seated DB shoulder press SS DBhammer curls SS decline BB press
40X10___________________30X8__________185X8
40X8____________________30X8__________185X7
40X6____________________30X7__________185X

Yea.. thats pretty brutal but i've been cutting my work outs short to get to work and I was out of time and refused to not get that last chest work out in. I was going to do fly but I called creator a pussy for doing that weak ass exercise yesterday.. great day overall could hardly shampoo my head after! lol hard stuff is over back tomorrow for light legs and back!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome sessions man!! the superset master!

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

thats an insane session man
way to kill it on those supersets
you must have been out of energy after that

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
anaboliod

anaboliod

pince V:thanks you brother it i do love the super sets!
wrestling lion:i'm always dead after my work outs i can hardly shower, but i love it!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Back/Tri

Today is one of my personal favorite's start out with

W-grip Pull ups SS N-grip Bench
13reps_____________135X10
12reps_____________185X8
11reps_____________185X7
11reps_____________185X5

W-Grip Pull Downs SS Tricep KickBacks
180X10_________________15X10
180X8__________________15X10
180X8__________________15X10
Really tried to focus on my form on both these lifts, I had a great pump by now and was starting to feel slight fatigue..I think I'm going to start taking Xtend during my workout again.

T-Bar Rows SS Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press
4 platesX10_____________2 plates each sideX10
4plates+25X10___________2 plates each sideX10
4plates+25X8____________2 plates each sideX9
4plates+25X8____________2 plates each sideX8

Again probably could've gone a little higher on weight but I really tried to focus on form and technique, I wanted to do some DB rows and tri push downs but I was too wiped mabye 4 super sets next week.
Legs tomorrow!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice workout, gotto be killer workouts if you superset legs as well.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session bro. keep it up:xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice combos used there.Good workouts.Keep them coming cause ill be checking your log from now on:techn9ne:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great sessions. Quality supersets to up the intensity and weight is good all round too! Nice going.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good intensity brother! Keep pounding away!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Philosopher- Thanks man, unfortunately for legs I can't do super sets or I end up puking, I have a really weak stomach when it comes to legs I have to eat at least 3 hours before a work out take good breaks between sets. It's a real bummer the only thing i can really supper set are leg extensions and curls :disgust:
Iron Heart Thanks bro I'm bustin tryin to get huge!!:)
LionHeartThanks for stoppin by Im glad you like the log, Please give me any feedback on the sets I'm trying to be as efficient as possible!
RockyThank you i'm trying to keep the wieght as high as i can the super sets get tyring but I love em! i think i might run some epidrol soon so that should help with how much weight i'm throwing around. ps i just saw your pull up video I will definitely use that more proper form next mondat;) lol
Creatoryou know i like it intense and as hardcore as i can, legs were brutal without the slap trap i'm gunna try and make it over to golds next week.

anaboliod

anaboliod

pussy legs

Today was pretty weak. I apologize, something about stiffies just get my heart going and my stomach nauseas, after my sets I felt like puking and my legs were shaking. I love what this left does for my hams and glutes but idk how much longer I can keep doing it, should I move that lift to the end of my workout doing high reps and lower weight or is there any other lift that will really tear up my hams and glutes? heavy leg press?? any who here is todays

Squats
135X10
275X8
305X7
315X5
275X7

Stiff legs deads
225x10
305X5
305X6
305X5

After this like i said I was done for:crymeariver: i felt like i was gunna puke, stumbled into the locker room and sat on the handicap bench and took a cold shower with a mass tech shake. I feel like a little bitch, any suggestions help??

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Suggestion, stop being a vagina. Come in for a leg workout next week at golds and we will get shit done.