• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

[MuscleMecca] Australian Community

ugloz

ugloz

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Hi all,

My name is AJ. I've been a part of a number reputable bodybuilding and fitness communities over the last decade and have recently been given the opportunity to help build out this section of the forum in an effort to increase the Aussie presence here in the MuscleMecca community.

As a dedicated fitness enthusiast with a passion for bodybuilding, I feel honored to be a part of this dynamic group that shares the same passion for strength, aesthetics, and pushing of physical limits. Whether you are a seasoned athlete, a fitness novice eager to learn, or someone striving to reach new heights in their bodybuilding journey, this forum aims to be the place where we can all come together to inspire, learn, and support one another.

I am committed to serving this community by sharing my knowledge and experiences, and I encourage each of you to do the same. Let's make this forum an unyielding source of motivation and a sanctuary for information. As iron sharpens iron, so too will our sharing of knowledge strengthen our minds and bodies.

I'm thankful to be a part of the MuscleMecca community and look forward to watching it thrive and grow!

AJ

• Love
Reactions: TalkAdmin, ArnoldS and Kayce
Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
Welcome here AJ!

Reactions: ArnoldS
C

Cirko

Hi all,

My name is AJ. I've been a part of a number reputable bodybuilding and fitness communities over the last decade and have recently been given the opportunity to help build out this section of the forum in an effort to increase the Aussie presence here in the MuscleMecca community.

As a dedicated fitness enthusiast with a passion for bodybuilding, I feel honored to be a part of this dynamic group that shares the same passion for strength, aesthetics, and pushing of physical limits. Whether you are a seasoned athlete, a fitness novice eager to learn, or someone striving to reach new heights in their bodybuilding journey, this forum aims to be the place where we can all come together to inspire, learn, and support one another.

I am committed to serving this community by sharing my knowledge and experiences, and I encourage each of you to do the same. Let's make this forum an unyielding source of motivation and a sanctuary for information. As iron sharpens iron, so too will our sharing of knowledge strengthen our minds and bodies.

I'm thankful to be a part of the MuscleMecca community and look forward to watching it thrive and grow!

AJ
Hi! What region of Australia are you from? It's good to see Australians here.

Reactions: ArnoldS
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Reactions: jase87