• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleTech – Anabolic VITAKIC

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use a swiss sports multi, if I take one at all.

To add to what Creator said; multis can be a cheap stop gap and yes a lot of people, especially active people, can be lacking in some things. But the "monotenous BBer" diet just shows that people aren't eating properly. Quite simply there is no reason for the BBer diet to be boring and bland, people need to learn to cook and add variety to their diet.

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

muscletech can't come out with one supplement without throwing in creatine monohydrate. Do you honestly need creatine monohydrate in a MULTIVITAMIN?! its not even considered a vitamin so why would they throw in a cell volumizer? if you want to blow ridiculous money, put on water weight, and get a fraction of whats actually being offered? by all means take any muscletech supplement that you find intriguing. I'm sticking with Animal Pak.

MrThinker

MrThinker

muscletech can't come out with one supplement without throwing in creatine monohydrate. Do you honestly need creatine monohydrate in a MULTIVITAMIN?! its not even considered a vitamin so why would they throw in a cell volumizer? if you want to blow ridiculous money, put on water weight, and get a fraction of whats actually being offered? by all means take any muscletech supplement that you find intriguing. I'm sticking with Animal Pak.

Same like you have a beef with Muscletech in general :). VITAKIC suppose to be a muscle building multivitamin so having a low dosage of Creatine Monohydrate, Amino acids etc shouldn't be any surprise to anyone even though MT is known for adding Creatine into every product they put out :bitelip:

Thanks for your opinion C Monster.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well reading the comments I will, agree there is a cheaper multi viatamin, I personally use it cause I got 2 yrs supply of it lmao.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Well reading the comments I will, agree there is a cheaper multi viatamin, I personally use it cause I got 2 yrs supply of it lmao.

Two yrs supply? Hook me up Samoan-Z ...

MrThinker

MrThinker

Today makes my second day using "MuscleTech Anabolic VITAKIC" and I must say I fell no different with this multivitamin. I'll run a complete week with VITAKIC and if I don't feel any different I'm going to DDT Dr. Paul Greenhaff ass off a building if I ever run into him. :bball:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a mutli So your really not going to feel anything maybe just get sick less....

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today makes my second day using "MuscleTech Anabolic VITAKIC" and I must say I fell no different with this multivitamin. I'll run a complete week with VITAKIC and if I don't feel any different I'm going to DDT Dr. Paul Greenhaff ass off a building if I ever run into him. :bball:

Yea I dunno wtf you are expecting? You won't get any mass, nor strength ust have a stronger immune system and get vitamins and creatine into your system.

This statement alone displays ignorace on your part in expectation time levels in any supplementation.

Today makes my second day using "MuscleTech Anabolic VITAKIC" and I must say I fell no different with this multivitamin.

It's like watching the preveiws of a movie ad claiming it's a great movie.:talkhand:

MrThinker

MrThinker

Yea I dunno wtf you are expecting? You won't get any mass, nor strength ust have a stronger immune system and get vitamins and creatine into your system.

This statement alone displays ignorace on your part in expectation time levels in any supplementation.

It's like watching the preveiws of a movie ad claiming it's a great movie.:talkhand:

Basically my post was stating that my order of VITAKIC has arrive seeing that this thread was create by myself and if you would open your eyes and read carefully you would notice I stated "I'll run a complete week with VITAKIC". I never once stated I was looking for Mass or Strength gains of a multivitamin. What I was accepting was to feel more energize and it shouldn't take any user of a multivitamin a long time period to feel some different in there body energy level.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Z was a bit blunt, but his point is valid.

Unless you were chronically deficient you won't notice the difference personally. Usually it is just little things that are fixed up. But also bear in mind that multi's provide a lot of things that are not stored in the body, so as a result you are talking about daily fluctuations and you will battle to recognise symptoms as a result. It is why blood tests and the like can be usefull.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrThinker

MrThinker

Z was a bit blunt, but his point is valid.

Unless you were chronically deficient you won't notice the difference personally. Usually it is just little things that are fixed up. But also bear in mind that multi's provide a lot of things that are not stored in the body, so as a result you are talking about daily fluctuations and you will battle to recognise symptoms as a result. It is why blood tests and the like can be usefull.

Thanks for sharing that info with me Tim, The thing is I took Living Green Liquid Multi Vitamins before switching to other brand looking for better result. With the Living Green Liquid Multi Vit I automatically felt a different in my body energy level and even my mood which was due to the Vit B and other complex nutrient added to the softgels. VITAKIC claim to offer a nanomolecular multi action rapid release formula so I was accepting to atleast feel some different in my mood and energy level.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ But did you previously take a multi before that?

I noticed huge effects when I started taking a ZMA. I ran out and it took about 4 weeks to get some more. I didn't notice the effect of going back onto it. Same brand, same dose. What changed? Well I would have reserves of all those ingredients such that I wouldn't notice a change. My levels were not low enough, as the had been prior, for me to notice.

MrThinker

MrThinker

^^ But did you previously take a multi before that?

I did but there was a brief time break between the two multivitamin (About three weeks).

MrThinker

MrThinker

^ Behind the break I did took my Vit C, B Complex, E, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium etc but not a complete all in one form multivitamin.

J

Jwayo

i will keep swalling my animal paks, it still seems to pretty the same ingredients anyways. and to all people who think it takes a whole day to swallow 12 pills, try coffee.. it will go down in a second