• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Music when training

J

jguruz

guys, try rammstein, one particular track i like is Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt, f*** knows what they're talking about but its got a good track to it!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like to listen to all sorts of music in the gym, but last night they had playing, britney spears and all sorts of girly music from the 90's :49: that was so bad!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was listening to dikta and adioslave and staind

Dikta-save the world

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like audioslave and staind :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Audioslave's new album is so average. Even their first one was no where near the hype (while still being good). Give me RATM or Soundgarden any day.

Rammstein is the majority of my iPod lifting music playlist.

P

power

I don't listen to any music, just the weights cracking on the floor and my heavy breathing.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've got Divine Wings of Tragedy and Paradise Lost. Nothing really grabbed me on first listen, but Paradise Lost does seem to have a growing effect. Going to listen to it now actually. That and Eyes of Eden.

Dragon Force are pretty cheesy but they aren't terrible. They definitely fill the "band you love to hate" moniker.

lol sorry to press the issue with you more tim, but Rhapsody and Faggotforce are about on the same par as Slipknot, so i can see why you would think of the power metal genre in that light after sampling those two bands. they might as well be pop music.

if your willing to try to reenter power metal there is Blind Gaurdian and Iced Earth. in all honesty i dont know how anyone could not like Iced Earth.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol sorry to press the issue with you more tim, but Rhapsody and Faggotforce are about on the same par as Slipknot, so i can see why you would think of the power metal genre in that light after sampling those two bands. they might as well be pop music.

if your willing to try to reenter power metal there is Blind Gaurdian and Iced Earth. in all honesty i dont know how anyone could not like Iced Earth.

Blind guardian is as bad as Rhapsody!!!!

and to put Dragonforce int he same level as slipknot... for shame :no:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Iced Earth rings a bell. It may be buried somewhere in my mp3's (I do have 50Gb of them, let alone CD's).

I actually like this conversation :xyxthumbs: broadens my horizons with less effort on my part. I've been listening to metal/hard rock for something like 18 years and I've probably found more "new" artists that I like in the last year than I have in the previous 10yrs.

It is funny though when people want to say "why don't you like this genre?" and you give a well thought out and argued standpoint they still want to tell you your wrong. That's why I've appreciated your's and Skeptics points as it has been a real discussion, not "how could you not like band X?!". In fact reps for both of you.:hyperguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff