• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My DVD Collection

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And before he leave the wal-mart he buys a Number 3 supersized.

P

Pain

VIP
Come on guys. This thread isn't about judging him, its about checking out a bunch of movies to watch. I was just posting this guys vids because he has alot of them.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Come on guys. This thread isn't about judging him, its about checking out a bunch of movies to watch. I was just posting this guys vids because he has alot of them.

I should of known some of you guys would end up acting like 12 year olds.
he has no credibility as a movie reviewer. the majority of reviews are positive. (if you can even call them reviews)

it's basically just 10 minutes of a kid holding up new dvds that he bought and him telling people to "check it out".

P

Pain

VIP
he has no credibility as a movie reviewer. the majority of reviews are positive. (if you can even call them reviews)

it's basically just 10 minutes of a kid holding up new dvds that he bought and him telling people to "check it out".

Yea, I agree. He is useless at reviewing them in these vids. He gives enough info on the movie to get your interest in it. I have watched a lot of movies that he has mentioned in his videos.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
That Line fella's good at reviewing movies. He's not fat either.

:icon_ninja:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ I stopped when he said Pinocchio looks so good on Blu-ray that it could have been "filmed yesterday."

P

Pain

VIP
^^ I stopped when he said Pinocchio looks so good on Blu-ray that it could have been "filmed yesterday."

It does look pretty good for a 70 year old movie.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=754

Blu-ray.com said:
Video Quality 5/5

After earning critical accolades for its immaculate frame-by-frame remastering of Sleeping Beauty, Disney has chosen Pinocchio to receive its next 1080p/AVC-encoded treatment, granting the 1940 classic a thorough restoration and producing one of the finest traditional animation transfers on the market. The film's colors have been completely reinvigorated, giving each scene tremendous vibrancy, depth, and dimensionality. Even so, the newly-minted 1.33:1 image never feels overworked or insincere, instead allowing its modern artisans the privilege of paying homage to their Disney forbearers. Detail is equally impressive -- the hand-painted backgrounds are wonderfully textured, minor elements on each character is more apparent than ever before, and the lineart is exceptionally crisp and well-defined. More importantly, the picture is incredibly clean and stable. Artifacting, print damage, and noise are non-existent, black levels are rich and deep, and contrast is attractive and, dare I say, flawless.

As it stands, I couldn't find much of anything to complain about... a welcome rarity in my position, I assure you. Pinocchio looks so amazing that I can't wait to see what Disney will do with the rest of its beloved canon in the years to come.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I've heard good things about the transfer too. I'm just saying that it was such an awkward phrasing that I decided not to continue.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He got really embarrassed when he tried to act like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura. :49:

He enjoyed Extreme Movie and Malibu's Most Wanted. :doh: Seems like he's just trying to collect every movie he can for a cheap price. He must get all his movies from Columbia House and Wal-Mart.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He isnt reviewing the movies...
He watches them and tells you a little about them.

He calls his videos "DvD Updates".
Don and Murph review the movies :gaysign:

P

Pain

VIP
He got really embarrassed when he tried to act like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura. :49:

He enjoyed Extreme Movie and Malibu's Most Wanted. :doh: Seems like he's just trying to collect every movie he can for a cheap price. He must get all his movies from Columbia House and Wal-Mart.

What really annoys me is that he bought two versions of Extreme movie. :doh:

P

Pain

VIP

The Dvds I got and Review in this update are:

* Slumdog Millionaire : Directed by Danny Boyle and Loveleen Tandan - Starring Dev Patel, Anil Kapoor, Saurabh Shukla, Rajendranath Zutshi, Jeneva Talwar, Freida Pinto, Irrfan Khan

* The Initiation : Directed by Larry Stewart - Starring Vera Miles, Daphne Zuniga, Clu Gulager, James Read, Hunter Tylo and Christopher Bradley

* Mountaintop Motel Massacre : Directed by Jim McCullough Sr. - Starring Bill Thurman, Anna Chappell, Will Mitchel, Virginia Loridans and Major Brock

* Marley and Me : Directed by David Frankel - Starring Owen Wilson, Jennifer Aniston, Eric Dane, Kathleen Turner, Alan Arkin, Nathan Gamble and Haley Bennett

* Bedtime Stories : Directed by Adam Shankman - Starring Adam Sandler, Keri Russell, Guy Pearce, Russell Brand, Richard Griffiths, Teresa Palmer, Lucy Lawless,Courteney Cox, Jonathan Morgan Heit, Laura Ann Kesling, Jonathan Pryce, Nick Swardson, Kathryn Joosten, Allen Covert and Carmen Electra

* Sesame Street Presents : Follow that bird - Directed by Ken Kwapis - Starring Caroll Spinney, Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, Kathryn Mullen, Jerry Nelson, Paul Bartel, Sandra Bernhard, John Candy, Chevy Chase, Joe Flaherty, Waylon Jennings, Dave Thomas, Laraine Newman and Brian Hohlfeld

* The Murder Game : Directed by Robert Harari - Starring Steve Polites, Katie Sirk, Samuel Klein, Ariana Almajan, Vince Eustace, Max Hambleton, Kimberly Harari, Robert Harari, Christina Marchand and Julia Pickens

* Married with Children Season 10 - Starring Ed O'Neill, David Faustino, Christina Applegate, Katey Sagal, Amanda Bearse and Ted McGinley

* Cast Away : Directed by Robert Zemeckis - Starring Tom Hanks and Helen Hunt

* Walled In : Directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner - Starring Mischa Barton, Cameron Bright, Deborah Kara Unger, Noam Jenkins and Eugene Clark

* The Three Stooges Collection Volume 5 1946 - 1948 - Starring Larry Fine, Moe Howard, Curly Howard and Shemp Howard

* Synecdoche, New York : Directed by Charlie Kaufman - Starring
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Catherine Keener, Sadie Goldstein, Tom Noonan, Peter Friedman, Charles Techman, Josh Pais, Daniel London, Robert Seay, Michelle Williams], Stephen Adly Guirgis, Samantha Morton, Hope Davis, Frank Girardeau and Jennifer Jason Leigh

* Throwdown with Bobby Flay starring Bobby Flay

* Let the right one in aka Låt den rätte komma in : Directed by Tomas Alfredson - Starring Kåre Hedebrant, Lina Leandersson, Per Ragnar, Henrik Dahl, Karin Bergquist, Peter Carlberg, Ika Nord and Mikael Rahm

* Punisher: War Zone - Starring Lexi Alexander Ray Stevenson, Dominic West, Doug Hutchison, Colin Salmon, Wayne Knight, Dash Mihok, Julie Benz, Stephanie Janusauskas, Mark Camacho, Romano Orzari, Keram Malicki-Sánchez, Larry Day, Ron Lea, Tony Calabretta and T.J. Storm

* Bolt : Directed by Byron Howard and Chris Williams - with the voice talents of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus, Susie Essman, Mark Walton, Malcolm McDowell, James Lipton, Greg Germann, Diedrich Bader and Nick Swardson

* Mister Lonely : Directed by Harmony Korine - Starring Diego Luna, Samantha Morton, Denis Lavant, James Fox and Werner Herzog

1 Dollor dvds

* The Vault of horror : Directed by Roy Ward Baker - Starring Dawn Addams
* Frightmare : Directedby Morman Thaddeus Vane - Starring Ferdy Mayne

* Mooch goes to hollywood : Directed by Richard Erdman - Starring Vincent Price and Jim Backus
* Summer Dog : Directed by John Clayton - Starring James Congdon

* My Name is trinity - Starring Terence Hill

* Lovers and Liars : Directed by Mario Monicelli - Starring Goldie Hawn and Giancarlo Giannini
* Loose shoes : Directed by Ira Miller - Starring Bill Murray and Tom Baker

* Lost on Paradise Island : Directed by George Bryson
* Goin Coconuts : Directed by Howard Morris - Starring Donny Osmond and Maries Osmond

* Slipstream : Directed by Steven Lisberger - Starring Mark Hamill, Bob Peck and Bill Paxton
* Creature : Directedby William Malone - Starring Diane Salinger adn Klaus Kinski

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I have Bedtime Stories on Blu-ray to review. :doh: