• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My MT Anabolic Halo review

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt realize it, im mixing pure Creatine monohydrate with pure CEE right now
(both 1kilogram tubs) , i mex cee and some more creatine monohydrate in with the Anabolic halo, nearly 7-8grams of Creatine.

One or the other bro. Two different substances, esters, developments, etc. Either take the Halo as recommended or take 5-10g of monohydrate/day.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One or the other bro. Two different substances, esters, developments, etc. Either take the Halo as recommended or take 5-10g of monohydrate/day.

well the Creatine monohydrate im using
is 5lbs pure, 300+servings, so im mixing it with Halo to just get rid of it
(wont last forever ie expire) as of now its doing well :)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its raspberry glacier flavor
tastes pretty good, besides the somewhat chilling feeling you get when drinking it.
it tastes similar to Gatorade.
taste wise i give it a 8.9/10

why not 9.1? LOL

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lol wut, why?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got a bottle of this and Nanovapour given to me....gonna start the 2 together in october...although i tried the anabolic halo lastnight after training just to see how it tasted....fruit punch was kinda nasty, menthol flavour mixed with fruit punch is a different taste for sure lol, but its bareable.

I'll log the cycle when i start it next month....currently finishing off some V3 No shotgun

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got a bottle of this and Nanovapour given to me....gonna start the 2 together in october...although i tried the anabolic halo lastnight after training just to see how it tasted....fruit punch was kinda nasty, menthol flavour mixed with fruit punch is a different taste for sure lol, but its bareable.

I'll log the cycle when i start it next month....currently finishing off some V3 No shotgun

lol Fruit punch Halo?
does sound nasty
I got the Raspberry Glacier

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya like i said it was given to me...blue raspberry ice vapour which smells great hope it tastes the same :D and ya fruit punch Anabolic halo :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya like i said it was given to me...blue raspberry ice vapour which smells great hope it tastes the same :D and ya fruit punch Anabolic halo :(

when ya get the chance, tell us how the nanavapours like, was thinking bout' trying it out after im done with my NO Shotgun.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows halo going steve?
anything you don't like about it?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
finished my halo last nite lol.
i took like 4 scoops rofl

good shit, after an intense workout, drinking it quickly theres not much fatigue and
i just calm down quicker, heart rate slows quicker which is good for me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff