• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Next Potential cycle??

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since no one asnwered this for me ill ask again. My PCT before has been clomid and nolva but all I could get this time was Nolva. Ill have 50 mgs of it and prolly take 15 a day for 30 days but do you guys think I should get the clomid from cemstore and take that for about 30 days while taking the nolva at 10 mgs per day for 50 days. The clomid from the site isnt really clomid which is why im confused how to take it with the nolva. This is how William LLewllyn suggest to go. Let me no what you think.

When i started using roids my PCT was water :keke: if youre able to find clomid and noval that would be fine, i mean real clomid, i dont know that shit from cemstore.

If you ask me Proviron, clomid, noval , HCG ( im typing spanish names) all of those are useful, it seems prevetions are always useful :wutyousay:

As i said it, i never used any of those, even in my crazy days but thats just me, and i dont recomend it that way, i still think youre too young for this but my first cycle was at 18 i wanted to get big as fast as possible, i was just as stupid as you are now, at least youre asking for a PCT adivice which its something i didnt pay any attention to..., so youre making things better :xyxthumbs:

If you want a honest answer(i dont care if i get flamed), take those shit you already have (nova and shitty clomid) those dosages are low to be risky, its your "second" cycle ,dont get all crazy about this, get crazy about your food..:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ UGH :angrydude: :angrydude: Its my 3rd cycle. I know ALOT about roids but just wanted some other opinions on it. My first cycle was a 18 too.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ UGH :angrydude: :angrydude: Its my 3rd cycle. I know ALOT about roids but just wanted some other opinions on it. My first cycle was a 18 too.

3rd , 4th...same shit you hadnt touched a weight when i was buying, using and selling roids and i think i know shit about steroids so think about it. :xyxthumbs:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
About what exactly? The nutrition? Also you calling me a stupid kid was a little off on your judgement :tiphat:

After writing all that crap and encourage you to go on, the word "stupid" was the only thing that caught your attetion....come on. :ugh:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ No I did, I think im gonna start using gatorade as my PCT :keke:

Seriously though you helped clarify up some of the things about pct just cause my first cycle I didnt even use any which was about a year and a half ago so now im really anal (no gay jokes please) about pct like I was on my last cycle.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ No I did, I think im gonna start using gatorade as my PCT :keke:

Seriously though you helped clarify up some of the things about pct just cause my first cycle I didnt even use any which was about a year and a half ago so now im really anal (no gay jokes please) about pct like I was on my last cycle.

In my experience youll be perfectly fine man, but if you want a chemical, biological, sexual, nutritional answer, ask Ironslave, my experience is based on what happened to my sexy,big,tanned body.

BTW any pic of that anal thing you talked about? :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude arent you blonde??? lets see your avi blown up

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude arent you blonde??? lets see your avi blown up

Dude you are blind. First you think im Chinese then im blonde what next?

Like I have stated a million times. I'm 17 in this, all natural and only been training seriously for 6 months.

mostmuscular-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude on your facebook your blonde:angrydude:, IM NOT GOING CRAZY!!!! lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liar!!!!!!!!!! lol idk haha

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Are sure you are looking at the right facebook. Tony Kajfasz, look at all my prom pics my hair is BLACK

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol your right sorry for some reason it looked blonde to me, lol my condolences:gaygay:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent conditioning Tony. I don't care how you did in your show because I don't feel that's important. But judges will take conditioning over a block of water/poor prep. I think you looked good and should be proud.

Just my two cents.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent conditioning Tony. I don't care how you did in your show because I don't feel that's important. But judges will take conditioning over a block of water/poor prep. I think you looked good and should be proud.

Just my two cents.

Thanks KM I appreciate it, you might be my new buddy on here :keke:... Seriously everyone thinks i was so skinny i mean cmon \I was 17 and it was my first show.

I did that senior year of high school while attending a culinary school on the side. Imagine what I had to go through :angrydude:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks KM I appreciate it, you might be my new buddy on here :keke:... Seriously everyone thinks i was so skinny i mean cmon \I was 17 and it was my first show.

I did that senior year of high school while attending a culinary school on the side. Imagine what I had to go through :angrydude:

Yep I hear you. 15 and did my first show :wutyousay: all good though. The first time is for the experience and getting your feet wet, anyway.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sellout.......................... i thought you looked good:carduindisguise

no seriously i did lol