• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

my pics at 17

skid9832004

skid9832004

yes braaq, i am the epitomy of an ectomorph my weight can vary up to 4 lbs depending on the day but i am starting to be more strict w/ my diet so i should see some good gains im uping the caloric intake as well. I am also a soccer player so im running all the time so i need to eat so many calories for my size to put on any kind of pounds but since i started weight training ive gained 30lbs of pretty much all muscle cuz i havent grown in height

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well you still look good bro, especially that back :xyxthumbs:

skid9832004

skid9832004

thanks braaq it means alot coming from ya, now i just need to get them arms and chest up and ill be a lil happier

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks braaq it means alot coming from ya, now i just need to get them arms and chest up and ill be a lil happier

NP :2:
Just keep the volume low with arms, you hit them indirectly so I would not do an arm day but just pair your bi's with chest or shoulders and tri's with chest or shoulders... only 4-6 sets max with 100% intensity and leave it at that. Just give them time, at 17 you have all the time in the world and they will grow.

HATER

HATER

yes braaq, i am the epitomy of an ectomorph my weight can vary up to 4 lbs depending on the day but i am starting to be more strict w/ my diet so i should see some good gains im uping the caloric intake as well. I am also a soccer player so im running all the time so i need to eat so many calories for my size to put on any kind of pounds but since i started weight training ive gained 30lbs of pretty much all muscle cuz i havent grown in height

sweet, another soccer player on here

skid9832004

skid9832004

yup my international team is argentina nd club team is barcelona nd favorite player is messi

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking really good for sure m8!

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

i think its about time that u update this thread with some more up to date pictures so we can see the progress over the past 8 months

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd day from the pics, lower abs, like with leg raises and traps.... but thats it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lookin' good bro . keep up the good work.