• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nano Vapor?

rexurizen

rexurizen

have anyone try cytosport Monster Pump?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's an experience that I wish never to happen again. Quite possibly the worst I've ever felt or looked. Drinking gallons of gatorade and soaking myself in a ice bath, my body temp was through the roof.

On another note, I do love the new NO SHOTGUN. Bubble gum berry is freaking amazing.

Your body will get used to it, some people say that it "tickles" but I think it's more of a skin-burning feeling. I was off NO for a month, I went back on, and for two days I had that feeling at the gym, I didn't like it either. It went away though. :thumbsup2:

medicineman

medicineman

nano vapor sucks makes u crash hard after your workout.

P

proteinguysx

Yeah I tried it , in 4 days I was lifting more weights. I think is working but as all products its important to use it ocasionally. Nice flavor too.

bigguypump

bigguypump

I guess all supplements depends on your body make-up and not what is advertised,as always it is trial and error for the use of anything in bodybuilding,personally i like pro lab creatine 300 it gave you a great pump and your strenght stayed long after you stoped untill your next phase.

X

Xiva

Banned
Nano vapor is great, but i would like a few others recommend Superpump. Superpump is by far the best pre workout i tried.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nano vapor is great, but i would like a few others recommend Superpump. Superpump is by far the best pre workout i tried.

I really don't like SuperPump. When it does work I get jittery, when it doesn't I wonder why I put up with the taste.

I'm not sold on NO supps anyway. I've gone back to some dextrose, isolate and creatine preworkout.

C

cnmarino

I like SuperPump a lot. It definitely helps me focus in the gym.

Hoban243

Hoban243

Ive tried a few pre workouts such as nano, super pump 250, plasma jet and shotgun The only one I found that worked was plasma jet. It lived up to all expectations. I found the others worked amazing the first 2-3 workouts and within a week I found i had to