• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba Regular season thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lamar Odom with 18 rebounds tonight. He is one of the best rebounders in the league.

I'll be mad if Jackson benches him again.

:hello:

well he will be in the starting lineup for atleast 8 weeks, i think bynum will have a speedy recovery like j.farmar

kobe mvp all-star game ftw

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my raptors finally traded away that bum jermaine o'neil...picked up sean marion, i like this deal....half season with oneil was more then enuff..always injured and when he did play he dogged it...and marion is on the last year of his contract so his plrolly gone at the end of the season too which will clear up some cap space to get a free agent in the off season...hopefully the raps can turn it around

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ agree, shawn marion will help the defensee of the raptors and give bargianni more time to operate, and bosh will be the sole pivot palyer, more domination by the better pf of those two!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what did you guys think of the all-star game weekend, the dunk contest was just insane, kobe and shaq co mvp, loved the weekend, 3pt contest kinda suck but was fun. overall it was amazing weekend

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so the c´s lost muhahaha

i´m glad that chuck is back to the tnt :headbang:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Celtics were killing them in the first half then....died...they were losing at the half when i went to bed

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Celtics were killing them in the first half then....died...they were losing at the half when i went to bed

KG is the glue that holds them together, without KG they ain´t a championship team, will be intresting how they will play those 3 games without KG on the road

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow lebron was impressive against the millwauke 55pts 8 3pt made, didn´t think he could make so many, im very impressed by him

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iverson couldnt hit a 3 to save his life thursday night against the spurs...bowen was guarding but still he had like 5 fairly open shots that werent even close and this was clutch time within 2 mintues left

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iverson couldnt hit a 3 to save his life thursday night against the spurs...bowen was guarding but still he had like 5 fairly open shots that werent even close and this was clutch time within 2 mintues left

it wasn´t so shocking, he´s a streaky shooter so he can´t shoot 3´s on demand, he can hit 3´s but not at that time, just unlucky in that game

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow lebron was impressive against the millwauke 55pts 8 3pt made, didn´t think he could make so many, im very impressed by him

It's a bit too bad Lebron isn't a better shooter (yet). He reminds me like a young Jordan in the sense that he had to rely on his athleticism to get him to the basket, though Lebron does it more with force, while MJ was more finesse.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a bit too bad Lebron isn't a better shooter (yet). He reminds me like a young Jordan in the sense that he had to rely on his athleticism to get him to the basket, though Lebron does it more with force, while MJ was more finesse.

it´s amazing how quick he can improve, i think in like 2 yrs he´ll be a good shooter and even a fine ft shooter, i rember when he came to the legue, he was just a driver couldn´t shoot for shit. but look at him now, he´s like an average shooter, i guess he´s a streaky kind a guy, but im sure he will be good shooter in a couple of years, he is such a freak of nature kind of guy

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it´s amazing how quick he can improve, i think in like 2 yrs he´ll be a good shooter and even a fine ft shooter, i rember when he came to the legue, he was just a driver couldn´t shoot for shit. but look at him now, he´s like an average shooter, i guess he´s a streaky kind a guy, but im sure he will be good shooter in a couple of years, he is such a freak of nature kind of guy

Hopefully you're right, it'd be pretty amazing to see.

Rick Barry is pretty down on some of his fundamentals, which I'm not a basketball player so I can't really comment, other than the fact Barry was a pretty incredible shooter.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba-news/rick-barry-lebron-james-has-major-flaws-ar49973.html

Former NBA great Rick Barry had some pointed comments for LeBron James during an interview with Comcast SportsNet Bay Area that will air on Wednesday night.

"He's got major flaws in his game," Barry said. "He's six years into the NBA. How can a man six years into the NBA with his talent have a major flaw in his shot? How can he not use screens effectively? . . I watch the game very carefully - he doesn't use screens effectively and this is not LeBron's fault. It's the fault of the people who are teaching him. . . . There is no doubt in my mind that LeBron, if shown these things would do them, because he wants to be a great player, he wants to win a championship. As great as he is, he should be better."

Talking to Branson Wright of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer, Barry did not back down but tried to explain his comments.

"...Why be mad at me for trying to make one of the best players better? It's constructive criticism. It's not LeBron's fault if he's not taught something and not taught how to correct it. He doesn't know he has a problem."

"There's a technical flaw in his outside shot....He's not a good outside shooter. But just imagine if he became more of an accurate shooter. His free throws would get even better and it would open up so much more to his game."

Barry believes he could fix James' game

"....For me, it's about teaching and making guys better by utilizing skills effectively."

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it wasn´t so shocking, he´s a streaky shooter so he can´t shoot 3´s on demand, he can hit 3´s but not at that time, just unlucky in that game

i would have had wallace shooting at the end of the game to tie...he can hit from anywhere! and he had a ot hand in that game

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
breaking news in the nba, stephon marbury waived and boston will get him in the next few days, they also aquirred micki moore from the sacramento kings

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Celtics are skurred of the Lakers.

:keke:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so detroit are start winning after that terrible 9 game losing streak, i think they should bench iverson, better for the team. recently i´ve become impressed by shaq he´s playing some great games, in the last 2 game he has avg 39 pts, pretty amazing

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lebron james just made a 3rd straight triple-double quite amazing last time that was done it was steve nash and then grant hill

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
went to the raptor game last friday when wade dropped 42 points and barely played the 4th......he is an amazing player and incredible to watch live