• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Alexey Lesukov pics

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats with some of you guys and comments about roids.. i dont care how much roids you take you will never look like him unless you are genetically capable.. some of you guys amaze me.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats with some of you guys and comments about roids.. i dont care how much roids you take you will never look like him unless you are genetically capable.. some of you guys amaze me.

My point exactly :xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know plenty of guys that juice their brains out and would never get close to this kid. A lot more than a needle goes into making you look like this.

Bhana

Bhana

Yup some guys look shit even on gear, the guys a beast. Lets just hope he doesnt ruin his physique buy bulking up to something like 315lbs like Trey brewer, and ends up spoiling his physique when its comp time!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. thanks bro ..seems huge! ..:xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He only needs more upper traps and some more beef on his calves...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, his calves look a bit small compared to rest of his body.

And it's not always all drugs u know. You really can roid like a maniac and still never achieve a physique that is comparable to his.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
HOLY SHIT!

155orbq-1.jpg

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people respond to gear differently than others. To say that if you take exactly what Jay Cutler is on you'll be Mr. Olympia is just complete bull shit. Genetics are the majority factor in this.

captain obvious to save the day.Although i am not interested to take a shitload of juice get my face deformed just to look ugly,thanks but ill pass...
You could use a better example with an aesthetic physique

agreed that is why there are nattys in this forum that look better than you,

I know plenty of guys that juice their brains out and would never get close to this kid. A lot more than a needle goes into making you look like this.

me to,and i agree with what you say,but that doesn't mean roids arent the major factor for him looking like that,

sure that kid has genetics,he busts his ass of to the gym,he diets but without the juice he would not be that muscular,you guys might not want to admit it but it wont change the fact

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by alex
sure that kid has genetics,he busts his ass of to the gym,he diets but without the juice he would not be that muscular,you guys might not want to admit it but it wont change the fact

no this little excerpt from your post is true. he would still look good without them but he would not be nearly as large. but please do not make it sound like the roids are just doing all the work. simply not true. i don't think that's what you meant but when you type "the magic of steroids" or "what steroids are capable of" or whatever it comes off that way. but i don't think anyone on here will argue that he would be as large without them.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i didnt say that roids exclusively are responsible for his monstrous development but they are the major factor,genetics,diet and effort come after in my opinion,every mesomorph in the world can get huge by juicing,eating and training,they may not have the quality he has,there are people in my gym that are juicing and eating all kinds of junk,they are quite big,do they have his quality?No!Nowhere near

there is nothing wrong with "what steroids are capable of"because they are capable of turning a young kid into a "freak" like him.
some people are trying to hide behind their finger because they dont want to admit that he is full of chemicals and he has a good possibility of dying young,i fail to understand why because thats what he is,in my eyes he is a false idol for the teens that see his pictures and say "wow i want to be like him"

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russian pride going up in 3...2...1...

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i didnt say that roids exclusively are responsible for his monstrous development but they are the major factor,genetics,diet and effort come after in my opinion,every mesomorph in the world can get huge by juicing,eating and training,they may not have the quality he has,there are people in my gym that are juicing and eating all kinds of junk,they are quite big,do they have his quality?No!Nowhere near

there is nothing wrong with "what steroids are capable of"because they are capable of turning a young kid into a "freak" like him.
some people are trying to hide behind their finger because they dont want to admit that he is full of chemicals and he has a good possibility of dying young,i fail to understand why because thats what he is,in my eyes he is a false idol for the teens that see his pictures and say "wow i want to be like him"

Just a simple miscommunication that is all....don't get so upset. you made it sound like steroids created him, the way you wrote it gave off the wrong vibe but i think we can all agree a combination of great genetics, a strong work effort, chemicals etc made him look the way he does :xyxthumbs: