• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Banshee PIc

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pict0120zth-1.jpg

pict0121jth-1.jpg

pict0122uth-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pict0124clth-1.jpg

pict0126vth-1.jpg

pict0127cropth-1.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang Banshee you were in excellent shape! Your conditioning is impressive and you are built well also. When did u want to compete and how far are u off from these pics now, b/c you could do some damage on stage for sure.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang Banshee you were in excellent shape! Your conditioning is impressive and you are built well also. When did u want to compete and how far are u off from these pics now, b/c you could do some damage on stage for sure.
Wow, thanks for the nice comments Ben! Honestly, I'm not far off from those pics....maybe 6 weeks or so of hard lifting. It's pretty hard with a new little one to really get enough time in the gym. I'm still roughly that lean, with a bit less overall muscle(especially in the back). Right now, I only manage about 3 full body workouts per week. I don't have to do cardio because breastfeeding burns a million calories it seems.(sorry for the gory details, but its true!)

I am probably about a year away from competing in all honesty. I can't do it while our son is still breastfeeding, because dieting along with that would just way too taxing on me and it would completely diminish my milk supply. So....I figure 6 more months of breastfeeding and then 3 months or so to bulk a bit and then maybe 3 months or so to diet. Want to try to do it before we have our 2nd kid!

I will try to post new pics soon!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics banshee. that back latspread and the side tricep stands out. trim and lean midsection as well:) i concur with ben, u should definetely consider competing:) keep us updated:2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds great banshee! Good luck with everything, and jokes aside, as a dietitian, I like to hear that you are breast feeding as opposed to giving formula. Breast feeding is far more beneficial, but I am sure you already read a million and one books about it while you were pregnant. You really should do a show,in my opinion, you have the potential to do well.

-Ben-

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lolwat?

Banshee is a lady, a beautiful lady on these boards :p

pict0060ks7-1.jpg

here's an old thread, MuscleMecca.com Forums

LMAO Epic Fail on my behalf. Sorry Banshee. You look beautiful and have an amazing physique! i mean it!

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No worries DM and thanks, I appreciate it! I guess it could be considered a compliment that I have manish legs, LOL. Thx for stopping by my thread. :)

Banshee

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics banshee. that back latspread and the side tricep stands out. trim and lean midsection as well:) i concur with ben, u should definetely consider competing:) keep us updated:2:

She'd do very well in a competition.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
No worries DM and thanks, I appreciate it! I guess it could be considered a compliment that I have manish legs, LOL. Thx for stopping by my thread. :)

Banshee

LOL no you dont, i was just being nice.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff