• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Cutler pics 01/05/08 (305lbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is one large man

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
72g0yu1 1

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rick Astley!!!!!

S

Slabbefusk

Jay has always been and will always be the refrigerator-man for me. I can't get past his blocky physique.

Then again, the fans ain't the judges bla bla bla....

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the fans were he would probably still win...hes got alot of em :)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the fans were he would probably still win...hes got alot of em :)

if fans would have a minimun of taste and fair play, they would punish him when off and reward when nails condition :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
of course....but a true fan sticks by there boy! through thick and thin :)

Super5

Super5

Fans just see things like they see :) Too early to say he is 08 Mr.O, i wish that Vic take's it this year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Fans just see things like they see :) Too early to say he is 08 Mr.O, i wish that Vic take's it this year.

You can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which ones fills up first. LOL!!

Super5

Super5

You can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which ones fills up first. LOL!!

I think Vic would be better again on this year. He had no name before 05, i didnt hear any talk of that he would make it to the top5 in the O. "Nobody" seen him comin and he has improved a lot sense then. In the 2006 it was Coleman and Cutler, no talk about Vic. But it will be tough if Cutler is ripped to shreds :food-snacking: :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be tough if Cutler is ripped to shreds :food-snacking: :)

If Cutler comes ripped Vic has nothing to do. Jay outmuscles him... at least 20 pounds heavier...

Super5

Super5

I don't think he have 20 pounds more muscle, but he can be 20 pounds more heavier ;)
Jay didn't look much bigger in to my eyes on stage last year, but last year was Jay's worst year on stages... And i count that Victor is still growing.

Only the Lat spread but i think Victor got better back:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/QW5Q2854_VIRISYLOBF.jpg

Well, we see soon who is better :) Sorry for my off topic, but something little to discuss.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I don't think he have 20 pounds more muscle, but he can be 20 pounds more heavier ;)
Jay didn't look much bigger in to my eyes on stage last year, but last year was Jay's worst year on stages... And i count that Victor is still growing.

Only the Lat spread but i think Victor got better back:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/QW5Q2854_VIRISYLOBF.jpg

Well, we see soon who is better :) Sorry for my off topic, but something little to discuss.

Just the fact that Jay in shape weighs 275lbs and victor in shape weighs max 260lbs would make the size differance atleast 15lbs..so I know Jay has 20lbs more muscle then Victor:xyxthumbs:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn he's really huge

Status
Not open for further replies.