• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ph..... Protodrol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I am going to run the following

Load and cycle through with life support
50mg/day protodrol 4 weeks
800mg/day bold 4 weeks
PCT with stoked

someone can correct me here if im wrong but im pretty sure you can run bold up to 8 weeks or so

is that Nolvadex with stoked or just stoked on its own?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone can correct me here if im wrong but im pretty sure you can run bold up to 8 weeks or so

is that Nolvadex with stoked or just stoked on its own?

Thanks for the input D! yeah I have heard that you can/should run it for that long but I dont think I will. I will do the stoked by itself. I know that many would say I should run nolvadex for sure but I dont think it is necessary.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the input D! yeah I have heard that you can/should run it for that long but I dont think I will. I will do the stoked by itself. I know that many would say I should run nolvadex for sure but I dont think it is necessary.

You might as well run it for atleast 6 weeks to get the most out of Bold and from the cycle

i'd atleast have Nolva on hand during PCT to be safe

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You might as well run it for atleast 6 weeks to get the most out of Bold and from the cycle

i'd atleast have Nolva on hand during PCT to be safe

Do you just go with the Tamox from CEM?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
elaborate..

Now this is just what a lot of people's different experiences are. I haven't looked into any research on this nor do i intend to since I do not believe in take these drugs that don't have the Methyl attached to them or the "secret bad thing" attached to them so it doesn't hurt the liver.

I first started to notice it with Winztrol. Its a knock off from Winny. They removed the methlayted portion thus taking away the "bad liver part" but then people would only report gains at 4-5x the regular dose of winny. This has held true for almost all of these drugs. Not I am sure some of them out there will work great at lower doses and I am just not keeping up with them but I would be weary putting high doses of such things in your body. Its just that much more for your body to use/cleanse out.

I am all for "upping the dosage" as most would say as long as you know what it is doing to your body. A lot of these new things are so untested its hard to know what its doing in your body.

On a side note, is anyone aware of any clinical studies on any of these compounds?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'd run the Bold longer too, atleast then you would know the full potential of it and whether or not if you'd ever want to use it again. I've never used bold for the same reason though.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah either buy from our Board Spon CEM or i can PM you another site

but def use Nolva for PCT

There are a lot of options, use them. Don't want to say anything bad about CEM but just look around first. Its always good to explore your options first.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that stoked is good enough? I'd love to try that. I've got 3/4 a bottle of xtren here and want to restart it..I think i'm gonna get that stoked for pct

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that stoked is good enough? I'd love to try that. I've got 3/4 a bottle of xtren here and want to restart it..I think i'm gonna get that stoked for pct

I think every person is different. For example, I have done 2 cycles of Oxodrol 12 (superdrol clone) and I ran OTC PCT for both of them. I did formadrol for one and 6-oxo for the other and I came back just fine however, most people would suggest a legit SERM like nolvadex.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I had a place to get the bold, but I actually cant find it anywhere. Perhaps Testabolan V2????

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have havoc in stock. a bottle $50 :spy: