• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Phil Heath photos!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah quit hatin iglooliver and jdowg :jerkoff1:

Lucky ass feller you are chad. Great to have a good personality in bbing like Phil. Try to get some of those pics up buddy!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%

he explained he got inspiration from all those guys and much more, he didnt want to copy then, he just payed his own tribute to them by dont allowing some poses /acts to die, is that bad?
i would be proud if someone like him would do my same poses years later with that quality muscle over a stage, and the most important thing, HE DOES it because HE CAN, which is something very few people can say :xyxthumbs:

chad vader

chad vader

Ah quit hatin iglooliver and jdowg :jerkoff1:

Lucky ass feller you are chad. Great to have a good personality in bbing like Phil. Try to get some of those pics up buddy!

Like one former Finnish WWF wrestler once said;" some hate ,some love, but then your in everybodys mainds"!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he sure did get cocky since he got bigger, he mimicks jay cutler, victor and ronnie too much he should be his own self and not try to smile like jay cutler and pose like him too much he should grow hair and not have that martinez and and coleman look, hes a jay cutler copier whne he does his most muscular and bicep and thigh pose he also trys to look like shawn ray and richard jones, its too bad richard jones couldnt come back and smoke his a#%

:gtfoslap:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sorry to have disappointed you. maybe you be my manager lol.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi phil cong..phil how about your new video?

Shadow

Shadow

Of course he can make top 5 - who hasn't he beaten? Jay, Wolf, Martinez and Dexter out of the top pros. Martinez is out due to injury and I have a feeling that come October Phil will have moved ahead of Dexter. That just leaves Wolf and Jay ahead of him. I predict a top 3 finish if Phil continues to make the right choices with his training and nutrition - and from what I've seen he will!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course he can make top 5 - who hasn't he beaten? Jay, Wolf, Martinez and Dexter out of the top pros. Martinez is out due to injury and I have a feeling that come October Phil will have moved ahead of Dexter. That just leaves Wolf and Jay ahead of him. I predict a top 3 finish if Phil continues to make the right choices with his training and nutrition - and from what I've seen he will!

You may be right. Great analysis. :xyxthumbs:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi phil cong..phil how about your new video?

Yo!

I am actually going over the entire timeline of my new dvd this saturday, so I can't wait as its gonna be fantastic! It will feature more diet and lifestyle stuff, as those were the 2 most asked about items. oh and also my new training styles as they've definitely changed since the last dvd taken 2 yrs ago...gosh I cannot believe its been that long. I'm planning on releasing this 2-3 disc dvd in a high def format, which may prolong its release date, but hopefully we'll be able to have it out for sale at this year's Mr. Olympia.

Take care!

Phil

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh! sounds great Phil. Nice to see that we have one active IFBB PRO in here!! Looking good mate!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my new training styles as they've definitely changed since the last dvd taken 2 yrs ago

You mean heavier weights? It's true what we heard? Do you changed your mind after training with Jay last year?

:xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry to have disappointed you. maybe you be my manager lol.

For real. :49:

We try to keep the haters away. Remember what we talked about at the Arnold, Flex and I, they should take a look in the mirror first before saying anything.

MJ23

MJ23

I had the opportunity to discuss with PHIL at the FIBO ! :coolguy:

Great athlete a very cool !

We talked many times about actual shape, preparation, next DVD,...... even Basketball !

A great PRO and cool man... wish him the best !!!