• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Phil Heath Pic?

mrq4400

mrq4400

sickening arms!
on the right bottom, zoom in, you see copyright 2010, so its not that old picture...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why are you posting?

to educate you on the main reason Kai gets a lot of hate, because he stuck his skeptic in a grapefruit in front of a camera... that my condenscending-slightly-delusioned-online acquintance is the reason.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
to educate you on the main reason Kai gets a lot of hate, because he stuck his skeptic in a grapefruit in front of a camera... that my condenscending-slightly-delusioned-online acquintance is the reason.

Can we not have one thread where Kai Green is mentioned that doesn't involve his on camera grapefruit exploits?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
pamplemousse

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lots of talk.... but no walk.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscletech just got him under contract afew months ago, i doubt they are from the arnold since he was still with MetRx and i doubt they wouldve let MT do a photoshoot. But idk... all i know is hat your avi is shooped.

it was from the day after the arnold during a flex magazine shoot. metrx didn't shoot this image which enabled muscletech to acquire it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pamplemousse

lmfao! i know a lil' french bro and that's funny as hell. funny thing is my friend is canadian and he said that to me and we laughed!

Reactions: Dylan Detrick
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hows the prep going Phil!?Lots of fish i guess!? :D