• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

new progress pics

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do look much fuller and bigger.Its like youre on cleanbulk rather that dieting..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, are you ever going to repost in this thread again? I am just curious to what your responses are? I really want you to excel in this lifestyle, and make something more of your self.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure, i check it from time to time. i´m been pretty clean with my dieting so i tought i lost some bf, i thank everyone for their comment wich i will use in training and eating

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
READ THIS MAX

sure, i check it from time to time. i´m been pretty clean with my dieting so i tought i lost some bf, i thank everyone for their comment wich i will use in training and eating

Ok, by clean what do you mean? By checking it from time to time what do you mean? Also there are a lot of KEY WORDS IN YOUR POST, such as " BEEN PRETTY CLEAN" which means in english I just started eating clean because I let my self go on my diet, now here are some more " THOUGHT I LOST" big key word MAX if you are serious about getting down to 5% you should be measuring weekly, if your not serious about all of this then get off the "GEAR" yes I did say the word, because your are not helping yourself. So another question I have is, what will you start doing differently with your dieting and training?

I would just like to stress I am not trying to bash you in any way. However I, and many others I feel are fed up with you not taking any of our advice. But I am not in your country and living with you 24/7 so you might be doing what you say. It just seems from looking at your body that you have not put much dedication into making your base before using AAS.. I honestly do wish you the best of luck.

Ok one more aren't you going to college for some health or some shit like that????

DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT DON'T ASK IF YOU WON'T PUT TO USE. it has taken me many years to learn this Good luck

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, by clean what do you mean? By checking it from time to time what do you mean? Also there are a lot of KEY WORDS IN YOUR POST, such as " BEEN PRETTY CLEAN" which means in english I just started eating clean because I let my self go on my diet, now here are some more " THOUGHT I LOST" big key word MAX if you are serious about getting down to 5% you should be measuring weekly, if your not serious about all of this then get off the "GEAR" yes I did say the word, because your are not helping yourself. So another question I have is, what will you start doing differently with your dieting and training?

I would just like to stress I am not trying to bash you in any way. However I, and many others I feel are fed up with you not taking any of our advice. But I am not in your country and living with you 24/7 so you might be doing what you say. It just seems from looking at your body that you have not put much dedication into making your base before using AAS.. I honestly do wish you the best of luck.

Ok one more aren't you going to college for some health or some shit like that????

DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT DON'T ASK IF YOU WON'T PUT TO USE. it has taken me many years to learn this Good luck

first of all i´m not trying to get to 5%bf since im not doing the comp, second pretty clean means eating my meals on the diet and eat one meal on sat wich is not a meal but it is candy and sodas, checking from time from time is like: seeing what others say about and then i go off the tread and look into something else on the mecca. since you don´t know me that well, i´ll tell you that my dedication has changes alot, i´m putting in the work, in the gym and in the kitchen

F

Flash

From reading all the posts and all your threads max-ot it seems like your "HOPING" for the body but not working out (well) nor eating right. Ya one day a week eating crappy wont kill you but if you have that mantality then it seems like maybe you'd do it twice a week or once a day anyways Ive seen your video's and to me you don't know what your doing. Okay you can use 250lbs on a calf machine....thats not impressive you can max out a leg press machine...doesnt mean anything. I think you need to get with some of the vets on this site and come up with a realistic stance on your training. A lot of guys here arn't hoping for anything but actually doing it. And if you are on gear idk wtf your doing because I know from experience eating right and lifting correctly through the use of gear will make a major difference and from your older pics to now, you seems to just got a little chubby no offense. I dont mean to come across and be rude but dude day in day out i see your so called "progress" and you are in reverse.

F

Flash

[since you don´t know me that well, i´ll tell you that my dedication has changes alot, i´m putting in the work, in the gym and in the kitchen] then prove it. prove us wrong we are only here to help you.

P

Pain

VIP
Instead of taking pics every week and posting them, just show us pics once a month. Improvements will be easier to notice then. Also, take better pics if you want any real critique.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what does that mean???

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no idea the kids a bit strange

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried to translate this on my mac, but I couldn't even figure out what language it was.

J

jk1

you look really really out of shape