• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Rambo Movie = 200+ Body Count

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

I wanna see this movie..I heard alot of good things and alot of bad things so hopefully its good

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You must like Hanna Montana movies then...
Oh I get it. We work out so we must love films ravaged with violence and sex because we're so very secure about our masculinity that no one would dare question why the ramped, gruesome stimuli in such films is something we can't turn away from despite having no practical implications of watching it. Right? 300 was good too, right?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I get it. We work out so we must love films ravaged with violence and sex because we're so very secure about our masculinity that no one would dare question why the ramped, gruesome stimuli in such films is something we can't turn away from despite having no practical implications of watching it. Right? 300 was good too, right?

Exactly, you`ve finally understood young one. Man can only like man movies, any other type will get you castrated at the spot.

And yes, 300 was epic, especially looking at the naked man, oh those abs, oh those heavenly abs made me erect during the entire movie.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best part for me was when he annihilated the army... twice.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bow and arrow scene is a thing of beauty...couldn't find it on youtube.