• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie Coleman DVD - Invicible!!!

pudd

pudd

good post....gotta get this!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daym better get me one of those boy

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing Ronnie do t-bar rows that haven't run out of space to put weight on is a sad day :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well least he has hair !

(hides)

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics, thanks. Need to get that DVD!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics!!! Last one in truly amazing...

M

Mrtsoy

Just one question, why no Metroflex? I mean Brian dubson only basically started ronnie's career, and his gym membership is free, anyone have any answer to this?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one question, why no Metroflex? I mean Brian dubson only basically started ronnie's career, and his gym membership is free, anyone have any answer to this?

no need to travel? no need to get more hardcore athmosphere? broken car?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the dude has more then 1 car i assume...

But i think that ronnie is tired of driving all the way out the metroflex all these years....he has a better gym in his house them most of us have as a public gym...he has all the tools to craft his physique in the comfort of his house!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im a ronnie fan u know im gonna buuy this one

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

metroflex is 5 minutes from his house bro, not that far and i think since every other dvd except "on the road" (obviously) was taped in metroflex, it's good for a change-up. Ronnie looks real good in the pics btw

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the dude has more then 1 car i assume...

But i think that ronnie is tired of driving all the way out the metroflex all these years....he has a better gym in his house them most of us have as a public gym...he has all the tools to craft his physique in the comfort of his house!

Yeah, but will Ronnie scream his famous taglines in his own house? Will he throw the dumbells?

I mean, it's a totally different atmosphere. His home gym looks like an hospital - everything clean, quiet and "re-racked".

What about MetroFlex totally mess, dust and hardcore atmosphere?

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no more :confused:)

G

glennr2222

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, but will Ronnie scream his famous taglines in his own house? Will he throw the dumbells?

I mean, it's a totally different atmosphere. His home gym looks like an hospital - everything clean, quiet and "re-racked".

What about MetroFlex totally mess, dust and hardcore atmosphere?

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no more :confused:)

bro,

Ronnie does still on occasion train there. He just has more convenience training at his house. It's got everything. When I was there, got to train twice at his home gym. It's got everything that Metroflex has. The dumbells go up to 220's, People think Ronnie has all the time in the world because he has alot of money. But he is actually busy as hell, emails, phone calls. It's just more convenient for him to train at home most of the time.

Believe it or not, Ronnie is kind of a clean freak lol! He wipes up after he works out with 409 and a towel. I tell you one thing, I wish I had one of his stairmachines(gauntlet). That was fun, I have never sweat like I did on that damn thing.