• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Terminator 4 Poster !

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im looking forward to it, gonna miss Arnold in it, but still I love the story. As long as its written better than T3.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Btw...No comment on my poster? cause thats why I did this thread

It looks quite good bro, in my opinion you can improve it by using more images as line mentioned, like maybe put in a picture of that general's daughter who's traped in the cave with john and is going to help him defeat the robots.
You could also altering the dimention, maybe by reducing the hight of the image to about 2/3's of what it is now.
Finally one last thing you could do is use the image of the battle ground as the background of the poster, and crop john out of the picture with the black background (and also the same with who ever else you might wanna add) and add them as separate layers on top of the background and then reduce their transparency to a level that allows the background to be seen through them to a small extent.
Anyways theres some idea's you might wanna play with, but a good poster non-the-less, and btw i really like the font you've used.
good work mate :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'm working on 3 more :xyxthumbs:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh god why... why is this movie being directed by the faggot who made Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle ?

That movie is so horrible, so obscenely preposterous that I left the theater half way through it. Cameron should direct this in order for it to be epic, or at least a director with half a brain.

They already raped one of my most beloved franchises with T3, it was funny, but not remarkable. If T4 get`s even worse I`ll cry blood.

By the way, your poster is awesome Andersson. Any ideas who the Terminator will be ?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anything with Christian Bale is worth the watch :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Oh god why... why is this movie being directed by the faggot who made Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle ?

That movie is so horrible, so obscenely preposterous that I left the theater half way through it. Cameron should direct this in order for it to be epic, or at least a director with half a brain.

They already raped one of my most beloved franchises with T3, it was funny, but not remarkable. If T4 get`s even worse I`ll cry blood.

By the way, your poster is awesome Andersson. Any ideas who the Terminator will be ?

Rumors are saying that Josh Brolin could be the Terminator, Sam Worthington (Staring in Avatar) is casted for the role as Marcus in the movie. And Marcus role in the movie is really big, Marcus could be a resistance figther under John Connor, but big rumors are also saying that he is a traitor and a hybrid terminator from longer in to the future.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ic663debf321a4f2a466baa4fdec7efa1

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rumors are saying that Josh Brolin could be the Terminator, Sam Worthington (Staring in Avatar) is casted for the role as Marcus in the movie. And Marcus role in the movie is really big, Marcus could be a resistance figther under John Connor, but big rumors are also saying that he is a traitor and a hybrid terminator from longer in to the future.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ic663debf321a4f2a466baa4fdec7efa1

Tanks a lot man !!

By the way, I really hope this will be the last movie in the series, making more would take away credibility from the movies. Just like what happened with the Jason movies.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Tanks a lot man !!

By the way, I really hope this will be the last movie in the series, making more would take away credibility from the movies. Just like what happened with the Jason movies.

This movie is the first in a new trilogy

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Here is a new poster.
Little harder to do this one..I had to make more then half of the battlefield from scratch to fill the poster up. The fire still needs some work at the parts I've done..but I dont feel like sitting for hours staring like loon :keke:

2pq25fr 1

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Putting my money on this film being "epic fail"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO the second poster is in epic win folder of massive ownage.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who plays the Terminator? wait.. there won't be one till the 5th or 6th movie ?lol..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Who plays the Terminator? wait.. there won't be one till the 5th or 6th movie ?lol..

Lets quote myself from earlier in the thread shall we?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...6baa4fdec7efa1

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Still needs work but a much better teaser poster. Almost there.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Badass poster Daniel :2: looks really good.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Some progress on the new battleground

2hqgn0p 1

Sucks that there's fog on the pic...wondering if I should try to remove it, or if its essential for the pic ?