• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New website....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta stay strong to run away from the cops yo.

Just kidding bro, you look great. Great work and I hope you achieve your goals.

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

nah i go too big to run from the cops....gotta stay strong to fight them lol lol jk

tp_88

tp_88

Don't see why it's wrong of him to have a website.

Anyway, you're looking great, southernmuscle_214! Good structure, good conditioning and crazy seperations. Best of luck at the Teen Nationals!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i will say the website is nice. greats pics and congrats and best of luck on everything that you got coming up. keep up the good work.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can people seriously grow up? The guy looks good and is looking to get his name out there. Our own Turk got sponsored largely because he went on a stage at the Arnold and posted against Darrem Charles!

Best of luck southernmuscle, we do have a lot of good members who are good guys and dish out some good humor insults (Zigurd is one).... hope you can ignore the others.

I do think it would be a good idea though if you did edit your website and use contest photos instead of off-season ones.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think your doing a good job at getting your name out there. Looks good man, keep it up. Why do you need to win a contest before you market yourself? That doesn't make any sense. What if someone is looking for a ripped black dude for a small movie part and they run across you. Thats how things start. Good Luck with it man.

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

i am allergic to stupidity so i didnt bother answering joeb23

Joeb23

Joeb23

Did you miss my question?:thumbsup2:

I guess I offended you. Sorry.:borat: It is just a real honest question that deserves an honest answer. Your a young guy with no contractual obligations to worry about. Saying yes or no will not hurt you or your career in any way. I am just sure a lot of young guys will see your website and look up to you. I just wanted to know if what they might be looking up to is realistic.

If your looking to become a pro this is definitely something you will have to learn early on. Avoiding or running away from the problem will never make it go away. Even Jay Cutler has done his best to admit to using performance enhancement without jeopardizing his career. It is all about politics and learning how to deal with the public. Once again I am not calling you out. I was just looking for an honest response.:gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

He didn't miss your question. Your question just doesn't make any sense. Drug free or natural? Thats the same. :doh:

Well actually I edited my first post from just natural because some people will say they have different meanings and I did not want any discrepancies.:umwtf: So thank you I know they are the same.:talkhand:

Joeb23

Joeb23

i am allergic to stupidity so i didnt bother answering joeb23

I actually did not see this post until I just got done writing my own. It is a real shame you act like this. How is this question in any way stupid? We can all agree every IFBB pro in the world uses performance enhancements. Your not in that category and who I am I to presume you use drugs just because your young and in shape. I was merely giving you a chance to state your claim and I was ready to commend you if you are indeed drug free. If not, I would still have nothing but positive words for you. I do not judge people based on the decisions they make that affect only themselves. Again who I am to tell you what is right or wrong? My question was coming from the standpoint of our youth and trying to show them you can achieve this naturally. If you are natural, you could be like a role model for these kids. That's all my original post was directed at.
I am sure I am only :deadhorse:.
So when you say your allergic to stupidity, you must be sneezing all day, because you are most certainly affected by this ailment.

Joeb23

Joeb23

3 posts in a row. That might be a record for me.:ughnoes:

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

hey joeb23 go find something to do man your negativity isnt welcomed

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Can people seriously grow up? The guy looks good and is looking to get his name out there. Our own Turk got sponsored largely because he went on a stage at the Arnold and posted against Darrem Charles!

Best of luck southernmuscle, we do have a lot of good members who are good guys and dish out some good humor insults (Zigurd is one).... hope you can ignore the others.

I do think it would be a good idea though if you did edit your website and use contest photos instead of off-season ones.

i agree, we need to be more supportive. i dont think its ever a bad thing to have your own website thats delivering your message and what your trying to get out into the world. this guy is dripping with potential

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so if a sponsor sees i am putting myself out there for marketing i look more professional having a website how is that bad???

ya you're right. idk i would go about that by sending something like professional pictures and the likes to them though. i didn't say it was bad, it's more a personal issue like i think you should earn your stripes first you know? from a business standpoint it's a wise decision though so rock on.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I actually did not see this post until I just got done writing my own. It is a real shame you act like this. How is this question in any way stupid? We can all agree every IFBB pro in the world uses performance enhancements. Your not in that category and who I am I to presume you use drugs just because your young and in shape. I was merely giving you a chance to state your claim and I was ready to commend you if you are indeed drug free. If not, I would still have nothing but positive words for you. I do not judge people based on the decisions they make that affect only themselves. Again who I am to tell you what is right or wrong? My question was coming from the standpoint of our youth and trying to show them you can achieve this naturally. If you are natural, you could be like a role model for these kids. That's all my original post was directed at.
I am sure I am only :deadhorse:.
So when you say your allergic to stupidity, you must be sneezing all day, because you are most certainly affected by this ailment.

You're an idiot. Please stop.

Who cares if he uses or not... he looks great!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from a business standpoint it's a wise decision though so rock on.

What he is doing is a great idea imo, you should profit from bb as much as you can, so business is very important.

Uriah, you're looking great man, definitely have the genetics for bodybuilding, so keep it up.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Site looks great and u looked great man at your show man! keep it up! advertising yourself is always something positive

Joeb23

Joeb23

You're an idiot. Please stop.

Who cares if he uses or not... he looks great!

Obviously I care. It was just a simple question and you him are getting your panties in a bunch.:gtfoslap: It is in no way being negative, especially if you have read my other posts. You girls our so sensitive.:gayaway: One question about steroids and you flip out.:sissyfight: I am done with this thread seeing as you and your man are a little to emotional for me...:keke: